Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaping while sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Dec 22, 2012.

1. whats up guys, so right now im pretty sick. i think i have the flu. do you think if i vape with my mflb it will help a little bit? being sick blows :mad:

2. I had a bad stomach virus and i couldnt handle smoking cigs but i was fine with a joint. Actually stopped me from being sick.

Id give it a go :)

3. Your lucky you got a vape. You should be fine. I smoked a blunt when I had the flu and it made me worse

4. sounds good ill sprinkle it with some kief too :smoking:

5. It could definitely make you feel better. I tend to get congested a lot from vaping so that might be one drawback of it.

6. I'm just getting over pneumonia, caught it on a flight 3 weeks ago and it kicked my ass. After drinking down all the codeine cough syrup and antibiotics my doctor prescribed me, i decided to get back to using the nail. I can honestly say that it really helped clean the rest of my lungs out, and i think it maybe sped up the death of the virus in the end.

I don't think smoking is good idea though, oil or vape is where its at when you're sick!

7. I vaped a while back when I got a cold. It was pretty terrible. I felt like I couldn't breath and my airway would constrict when I took a hit. I was already congested so it made it worse. I figured out exhaling through my nose helped clear it up some, so I could breath through it; so that helped. But the congestion up in my sinuses and everything, it wasn't fun while I was doing it.

It was worth it afterwards though :smoking: