Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping weeed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMaster478, Jan 16, 2012.

1. I hear people can make a gram last a whole week or two with a vape, anyone know a tape that can do this? hopefully not too expensive.

2. This one person I used to be pretty cool with could make an eighth last like two months with his vape! so yeah about a gram every two weeks

3. You're going to need some really dank weed too.

4. Try the SSV brother. I currently own one and I can easily make a gram or 2 last a week.

5. I'm using the MFLB and i smoke .1 two times a day. So that's a gram every 5 days.

6. I can put a bitchass amount of weed in my MFLB and get high.

Don't get me wrong I love to hit a bong every now and then and I love rolling up doobs with my mates but you can't go wrong with a vaporiser for that daytime high.