Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaping this straight off the bush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by daneel olivaw, Feb 19, 2014.

1. both are sativa. the greener one is 100% sativa, its from an island country and has the typical pink hairs. the purple is like 70% sativa. just picked them off the bush a few minutes ago. feels great to reap the fruit of a long flowering period
    with LSTing i was able to keep both plants under 15" and still yield a decent amount. much less than an ounce, but i had two males that i had to chop that were my biggest plants :( oh well! dont listen to "experienced growers" who say you cant grow a short sativa! BS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 coraygc, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    You harvested your crop waaaaay too early 

3. i havent harvested the plants yet, its just a sample, only like 1g each. and its not that early. the purple plant is getting near chopping, its very fat. the green one still has a ways to go though for sure.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    bright pink! lol