vaping semi fresh buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doob3r, Nov 13, 2007.

1. well i have some semi fresh bud, halfway dried id say, i dont think it will roll or stay lit i dont think a bowl would be as good as a vape, i seem to remember someone saying you would be alot better off vaping the buds that arent fully dry than smoking then, im out of green but have some drying chronic lol can i vape it? or is there a decent way to quicken the drying of around a gram to smoke?

2. try submerging a couple nugs in some water over night, then in the morning heat up your as hot as it goes and ly your nugs on a towel on the hot ass oven and let dry, its a sorta water cure.

if you reasearch it you can actually water cure your whole harvest and be smoking in a week from cuting

3. It just doesn't pack a punch the way it should... I've heard that the cannabinoids go through a process and activate as they dry (supposedly acidic or basic compounds become more neutral pH and that's what makes them active)

It will get you high but is not really as strong as it is when it's dried. I do know that for sure- it might be from the extra water in the vapor it might be because it's just not fully active until it's dry.

I'd try to speed dry it then vape it if you are really hurting. Vaporizing is a great way to keep the crap from effecting the taste of the smoke, but it has to be dry first. Speed drying would produce a harsh smoke but vaporized it should be normal. It would just leave behind the crap that cures out of it over time.