Vaping roach weed

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Pkrangerown, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Has anyone ever tried this?

2. No, sounds nasty though. I hardly like to smoke roach weed. Good buzz, but it feels nasty. :)

3. i wouldnt recommend itll make ur vape smell kinda bad

4. Yeah I have a couple roaches in my ash tray and I'm out of fresh green, I hate smoking roach weed especially since I only got a one hitter cig to smoke out of.. Just want to know if the resin will mess up my vaporizer or something? And if anyone's done this does it taste bad?

5. I do it all the time bro. It tastes awful but the stream of vapor lasts like 20+ minutes more than if you were to put fresh weed in.

It WILL dirty your vape up, but nothing that everyone's best friend Alcohol 91% can't fix.

6. Sure have, taste is relative to what the Roach has had in It. Gets me high as fuck though. :)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

real shit. 1 bowl of roach weed in an EQ had my circle of 5 people all higher than if we had passed around 5 joints.

8. I did wind up vaporizing it and it tasted bad and well.. weird. It could of tasted weird because I used Juicy Jays cherry flavored joints, at first I thought it combusted because how thick the vapor was but it didn't combust to my surprise, maybe the resin made it come out so thick, anyways needless to say it got me baked as hell off about a .2 of roach weed.

9. I did it once with a vaporblunt that wasn't mine. Wouldn't do it with any of my own vapes though lol.