Vaping resin?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ain't gonna think of one, Jun 24, 2017.

1. I often smoke my weed out of a pipe. I decided to clean it after a while and a lot of black resin came out. Can I put this resin into my e liquid vape and get high from vaping it?

2. Sure and clog up your vape in the process :smoke: :sick:

3. Yuck.

It'll make your Vape taste like resin forever.

4. I'd honestly consider that as gross as eating food out of a random garbage can

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't yo...

6. The leftover resin in pipes is a waste product, always has been and always will be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. If you really wanna reuse the resin you should at least clean it first. Easiest done in a hot water bath (just under boiling temp) on the stove. Whatever sinks to the bottom you wanna keep, the rest that floats should be extracted. Once the remaining product has dried, you can then smoke it together with tobacco. The quality of the end product will depend on the quality of the IN-product that created the "black resin" and how well you cleaned it.

The end product will taste like really bad tasting hash but it will most likely pack a punch, up to you if you wanna try or not. It will get you high and won't kill you, but I wouldn't recommend smoking it on a daily basis.