Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ARoid, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Today I'm planning on buying the mflb vape but i wanted to be reassured of a few things before i blow 90 bucks.

First of all, does tolerance to vaping change differently than tolerance to smoking does? the reason i ask is because i've always had a nearly uneffected tolerance when it comes to smoking weed. but as i've been using my lightbulb vape i noticed the second and third time i vaped out of it i didn't get as high as the first.

second is how big is the difference between using a homemade lightbulb vs. a real vaporizor in terms of how high you get per how much weed you smoke. because if the mflb is around as effective as the lightbulb as getting me high then i don't want to spend 90 bucks on it.

the reason i really want to vape is because i know it is much healthier and also because i enjoy the high it gives me cause its a little different and makes me more creative. the only thing im worried about is that its not gonna get me as high as smoking does because i've heard of some people saying vaping just doesnt get them as high.

2. Your tolerance when using the vape logically probably would go up a lot faster since you are getting a lot more of the THC content.

Weed to high ratio for light bulb v store made vaporizer is more effective in the store bought because it has a controlled temperature setting and there is less risk of combustion.

The highs are different compared to smoking ones but I have found that if you hold the vapor hit in longer, say 20 seconds, you will get really high. It is defiantly a head high though and not so much a body high. I consider it to be a very clear high compared to the hazy stoned filling you get with a blunt, bong, or bowl.