Vaping Pollen With MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jamesvk, Mar 15, 2011.

1. So I recently bought a grinder with a "pollen" catcher, and it's slowly being covered in yellowish crystals. I don't have much as of now, but I would like to smoke it in my Magic Flight Launch Box. Will this work? Or will I be wasting the crystals or damaging my vape?

2. from what ive been told you can just put it in their and vape it like its actual bud, but just wait for another answer just to be safe... dont wanna be responsible for a broken vape haha

3. It should be fine and those crystals are known as kief

4. kief is great in the MFLB!! It's one of the great things about the MFLB

But don't try concentrates - no hash or hash oil

:)

5. It's perfectly fine... though It's very easy to combust this way... I put a small layer of finely ground bud, then top it with kief.

6. Thank guys, once I get a bit more I'm going to try it.

7. Vaping kief with the MFLB is a must. I vaped some in mine last night.

8. everyone will tell you it works, but in my experience it just gunks up my screen and does nothing.

9. I wouldn't take the chance vaping straight kief on the screen. Sprinkle kief on top of fresh grounded bud and TAKE OFF! :hello:

10. #10 TexRx, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
    I mix in a little ground weed with the kief to make the bowl last longer and vape better

about 75% kief / 25% ground herb

No gunk on my screen except from the ocassional combustion - which I'm learning to avoid

:)

11. Vaping kief is the shit. Sprinkle a small amount of bud on the screen and pack the kief on top. 100% chance your gonna love it!

12. If you vape straight keif you have to kinda stir it up between hits. The first hit will melt it all into one piece the next couple dry it out a lot. Between all these hits keep mixing it up. Eventually it'll feel dry and crumbly thats when you know the next couple hits are gonna be huge vapor clouds if you did everything right.

Personally I don't like keif hits from the MFLB. I prefer to save my kief and make edibles or smoke it.