Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping on Norwegian Cruise Line?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VapeMaster5000, Feb 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I am going on my first cruise in over 10 years, bringing me and my girlfriend out in June for a week to Bermuda. Now, I know this question has been asked in various ways for a while but I would like to know if anyone here has relatively recent experiences bringing a vape on a NCL ship? Things I am thinking about....

I have a vape, the kind that you load raw ground pot into and turn on. It contains metal, so I am curious if they would have an issue just with the vape itself, or if that can be passed off as for tobacco. I suppose I would need to get some tobacco as a cover for that story, or else I will be super paranoid about it.

I have heard all sorts of things about the weed itself. I really dislike edibles, and I try to avoid actively burning it which is why I vape, so I would prefer to avoid joints. What is the best way to sneak the weed itself on? I assume avoid putting the weed itself anywhere but on my person, but I don't know what kind of high tech scans or stuff they may do, or if they have drug dogs sniff your body.

What I was thinking is setting it up like this: storing my vape in my bag (thinking that cleaning it with something to remove all previous pot smell would be a good idea), then storing a small amount of ground pot in something small and discrete, hopefully smell proof or something, in my shoe or underwear.

The main thing I am concerned about is the actual security measures they take nowadays. Like I said, I haven't been on a ship since 2005 I have no idea what has changed and the website for NCL doesn't offer much in the way of information other than the "drugs are bad dont do them" crap on their FAQ.

My thinking is that since I have a balcony room, if I can get a vape on there I will be able to just step outside and puff away in relative privacy. Any suggestions would be welcome.

2. How did it go? Did you take the vape? Also how dod you get it on?