Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping on a road trip?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlphaOmega420, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Hey blades I am going on a road trip from Oregon to Minnesota, and since my car has a AV outlet I am tempted to bring my arizer extreme Q vape, good idea?

I could just roll some joints but I think vaping would be nice on the road, especially in a hotel room where it can be sketchy to smoke.

2. Sounds like a really good idea except OP should beware of being pulled over. You can still be charged with under the influence. Be careful 

This. But so long as you can unplug it and throw a sweater and some clothing or trash on it, should be ok. Especially if windows are open and OP has only been vaping.

4. totally fine just drive good and watch for the cops. id be excited and wouldnt mind that long trip if i brought my vape.

5. It makes my 10 hr drive some nor cal to so cal a bit more manageable.

6. Sounds like a good idea, better vaping than smoking a joint if pulled over in the act.

Plus you'll definitely be able to conserve quite a bit of bud.

7. Hash pens are perfect for road trips 

8. #8 Tree Burner, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    I usually just stop at a gas station or something and hit the dug-out bat in non-legal states. Car smellin' like weed drawing all that attention......ain't nobody got time for that :smoke: