Vaping kief

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by furittus, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Wow! I put kief in my mflb and holy shit it fucks your world up lol! Has anyone vaped kief before?Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 furittus, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Update: last night was incredible, it was a different from any other high I have experienced. I kept getting shaky and my entire body would vibrate. I would get calmer and ride the vibrations (idk how to explain it). When I rode the euphoric waves it felt like my entire body was glowing! I felt as if I was in a dream state but awake. It starting out with tingling all over my body and got stronger and stronger. It got so intense I couldn't feel my face or any part of my body. If i layed in my bed it would feel like i was falling constantly, The euphoria continued to get stronger at this point.When it got to strong to handle its like I couldnt ride it anymore and the shakiness came back. Then I fell asleep. Fucking crazy night, was high for about 3 hours and couldnt fall asleep because I was too high lol.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Keif is the bomb.

4. Vaporized kief is fucking fantastic. I'm not a huge fan of vaporizing bud but kief, fuck yeah. Tastes amazing and fucks you right up.

5. I remember the first time I loaded a trench of kief in my MFLB oh wow was I stoned, it was like the first couple times again! But I can assure you it's not nearly as crazy as a huge volcano bowl of kief, hash, and some heady ass nugget. THAT will send you into another dimension, trust me I know from experience ;)

6. [quote name="Mao_Zebong" post="19441638" timestamp="1391186059"]I remember the first time I loaded a trench of kief in my MFLB oh wow was I stoned, it was like the first couple times again! But I can assure you it's not nearly as crazy as a huge volcano bowl of kief, hash, and some heady ass nugget. THAT will send you into another dimension, trust me I know from experience ;)[/quote] lol at that point its just waaaay too much haha. You get STONED AS FUCKSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I was smoking kief yesterday and that wave thing happened to me too, happened my first time being high and every time I get real high the same experience Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="cakemuscles" post="19443414" timestamp="1391206837"]I was smoking kief yesterday and that wave thing happened to me too, happened my first time being high and every time I get real high the same experience Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] what a crazy feeling hey? Its like waves of euphoria pulsing in you and you feel so different lolSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. might try this ... however whenever I vape it always feels like the high is lacking intensity 

i like to load a bowl of kief into my bubbler and corner the bowl at the start and watch the orange glow spread over the whole thing 

10. I always vape my keif in my eq.. Recently me and my friend were dry so we loaded up 2-3 of keif and got high as fuck!!
    (If you also own a eq try turning the heat up to the 400's :smoking:  if your not to worried about your lungs because you get more toxins but really who cares?? :confused_2: )

11. Vaping Kief is awesome but honestly is NOT worth the clean up effort afterwards IMO.

Vaped an entire oven in my Pax with kief, and it basically like dried superglue once it was done. Took 45 minutes of cleaning and was annoying as shit.

Vaped that kief in th parking lot of my school, went to class BLITZED. My professor knew I was high as hell and was laughing his ass off and gave me a box of golden grahams. Boss teacher.

12. [quote name="IvGotMilk" post="19444173" timestamp="1391215889"]might try this ... however whenever I vape it always feels like the high is lacking intensity i like to load a bowl of kief into my bubbler and corner the bowl at the start and watch the orange glow spread over the whole thing [/quote] vaping kief is intense man, give it a shot lolSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 furittus, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    [quote name="TurtIe" post="19447259" timestamp="1391272785"]Vaping Kief is awesome but honestly is NOT worth the clean up effort afterwards IMO.Vaped an entire oven in my Pax with kief, and it basically like dried superglue once it was done. Took 45 minutes of cleaning and was annoying as shit.Vaped that kief in th parking lot of my school, went to class BLITZED. My professor knew I was high as hell and was laughing his ass off and gave me a box of golden grahams. Boss teacher.[/quote]sounds like a chill teacher, what class?Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I am vaping kief right now .... will post back

15. Ok I am high but only slightly more so than if I were to have vaped bud. Not nearly as high as I could be had I smoked the kief however !!

16. [quote name="IvGotMilk" post="19448159" timestamp="1391284162"]Ok I am high but only slightly more so than if I were to have vaped bud. Not nearly as high as I could be had I smoked the kief however !![/quote]what kind of vape? A decent amount in the mflb is amazing.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Iolite 

18. [quote name="IvGotMilk" post="19450834" timestamp="1391317024"]Iolite [/quote]hmm not sure how the bowl is on that one. :/ the mflb is a trench, how much did you put in? Its odd that your not getting that high. Maybe my tolerance is whack, but I smoke everyday so idk lolSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I remember my first smoke lol

20. [quote name="TSoaDK" post="19450954" timestamp="1391318893"]I remember my first smoke lol[/quote] second for kief, first time vaping lolSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app