Vaping is weird....but kinda pleasant.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Auto-Bud-Man, Nov 25, 2018.

1. I bought my wife a vape just to see how it is. I got her an Atmos VICOD 5G Gen2. It wasn't expensive and I figured that if we don't like vaping, then not much risked.

It IS strange as compared to regular bonds for sure, there isn't a real sensation of toking out, there isn't pungent smoke either.
    The nicest thing about it was that the high was very different, very interesting. No real "zombie" feeling, but a nice relaxed body buzz.
    One bonus (and it seems to be holding true so far) is that for whatever reason, I don't get the raging munchies like I would if I smoked the same flower in a bong. Strange.

2. I have been vaping now for about 6-7 months so far. I did it for health reasons and I am so glad that I did. While I am not familiar with the atmos, I went with the Arizer solo II for my first vape.

The high is very different. I didn't understand "different" until after a couple of weeks of no combustion whatsoever. It is much cleaner, and I get very smashed from it. My lungs had to clear from all of the nasty chemicals from combustion to truly appreciate vaping. And the fact I can still use my bongs is a huge plus! I can really get big fat clouds too :)

The only thing that sucks is that I have to pass on Cannabis with my friends unless I bring my vape because I seem to be the only one who vapes..

And for whatever reason. I get the munchies much worse now than before. Probably because whatever chemical in Cannabis thats give it, I am just taking in much more due to all that is wasted when you combust. I am now taking much much more out of the plant than before, if that makes sense.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Salutations ABM,

Most people may not care for language confusion but i always associated "vaping" to e-Liquids in e-Cigarettes while "Vaporizing" used to be about "Dry Herb Vaporizers" much like this product mentioned above: e.g. yet another "Hot Dry Air Ovenizer".

Good day, have fun!! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. There doesn't seem to be any difference according to the manufacturer who calls the thing a "vaporizer" and the act of smoking is called "vaporizing" and vaping" all in the same description.

5. I’ve been vaping for about 3 years now with the boundless cfx. I’ll never go back to smoking.

• Like Like x 2
  6. That one looks pretty nice, maybe I’ll upgrade for Christmas!

One question, can you load it, hit it a time or two and then turn it off and leave it for later and it will work and taste good?

7. I’ve had it 3 years daily use and not had 1 problem with it. I wanted the mighty but at the time price was to steep got the boundless thinking I’d upgrade and never have.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What about leaving half vaped weed in it for later, any issues?

9. I have been vaping dry herb for almost a year and just picked up a glass bowl to try my home grown since I've only vaped it. It tasted awful in the pipe but tastes great in my vaporizer. Is this just because I got used to vaping?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I do it all the time. The taste is best on the first 2 pulls but not terrible after

11. We can't tell you that. There could be many reasons, probably this one as you described.

12. Just wondering if anyone who only vapes went back to smoking and had the same shitty burnt smokey taste is all. Obviously you can't tell me what my grow tastes like

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. A few months back, for whatever reason I took a hit off a glass piece. Fresh bowl pack. It was gross, comparing it to my vaporizer. It makes sense, when you combust you are burning all of that plant matter and taking it into your lungs. Destroying the clean, crisp taste of Cannabis. If I recall terpines is what gives Cannabis most of the flavor from that strain. I read that when you combust you are burning off a lot of those terpines too quick.

I still shake my head and wondered what took me so long to vape lol

14. Makes sense, just making sure its not me. Don't think i will be trying that again!

15. I'm pretty much only vaping now.

Mostly with my portable battery oil pen, but I break out the volcano and do leaf every now and then. I still have my iolite as well.

16. I use my vape pretty exclusively. It's an original vapor brothers that I bought used for $34. I built a hydrator for it so the hits are cool and smooth.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nope no issues do it all the time

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 Digger, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    Hey there. I just got my Airizer 2 solo, i turned it up two 210c, and it just feels like im sucking in two lung fulls of Air with stuff all vaper. Is this normal, cause i can't suck on it any harder?
    Though i am seeing in double writing this!

19. Is the airflow blocked?

20. No, the air flow is good. The first pull on it doesn't do much, but the second will produce some vaper.
    Im sure it's the "low quality" pot, it hasn't got enough Trich's to vaporize.
    But i haven't been stoned like that for years, so somthing is working properly...