Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping in the tail end of sickness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tgrape18, May 21, 2011.

1. Hey, so here's the situation. I caught acute bronchitis about two weeks ago, so as such I am on day 11 of a forced tolerance break. I am only vaping from here on out, and I have a freshly purchased MFLB sitting upstairs, begging to be used. I finished my seven day round of antibiotics today, and pretty much all of my bronchitis symptoms are gone. At this point, I'm just waiting for the infection to completely die (if it hasn't already).

So, given these factors, would it do me harm to vaporize one bowl tonight, just to try out the MFLB? It's been sitting upstairs since tuesday, and it's very very tempting. However, I don't want to risk any harm upon myself following a fairly shitty sickness, so I'm just asking for some advice. Would this do me ANY harm at all?

2. Dude...I dont use my MFLB unless I'm on the go...but...

Whenever I'm sick I solely vaporize...I use a Digi Volcano, but I'm all for vaping thru the sickness...

Makes it easier to rest and rest is what ya need when your in the dumps!

3. Probably not but if you wanna be on the safe side wait till your doc says your good to start huffin

4. i vaporized while i had bronchitis and it didn't have any ill effects. and my bronchitis was gone within around a week. i would keep the drags small though cuz you don't want to upset your throat any more than it is.

5. Well as I said, the symptoms are pretty much gone. The only thing remaining is a VERY mild cough that's popped up once so far today, my throat is fine. However, I'm just concerned about my lungs. If the antibiotics are working away, will the vapor cause any irritation that may disrupt the process?

6. Try it and if you feel any pain at all or its harder to breath stop. But if not vape away :D