Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping in my room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sheriff haji, May 4, 2012.

1. I'm getting a plug in box vape tomorrow and I'm wondering if my parents will smell anything. 2 of my friends got caught while vaping in their room And that's the only reason I'm sketched.
    I smoke bowls out of my pipe very often in my room but I make sure my parents aren't close to my room. I also have a box fan I put up to my window in the opposite direction so it sucks all the dank air out of my room. I have my desk facing out my window so I just blow smoke towards the box fan. I've never been caught before.
    Tl;dr
    Would I be able to vape in my room with a plug in vape and my parents home if I blew at a box fan facing in the opposite direction out my window

2. Get some air fresheners and call it a day.

3. vape will smell. Buy a SmokeBuddy. It's a little black carbon filter that you blow your smoke/vapor through. filters it completely. If you can't do that, your best bet is blowing out the window with the fan, and spraying febreze immediately after. I always had the attitude that i could vape and it wouldn't smell, but it does smell. It just doesn't linger, and it's a different smell.

If your parents are anything like mine, they will smell that shit from a mile away.

4. Smoke buddy/vape = not getting caught!

Only do it when your parent's are gone to be extra careful

and get a damn lock for your door too.

5. get a second fan blowing from your door towards the window to create a flow of air. Also once your done smoking/vapeing turn the box fan around so it blows clean air into the room. Air freshener will help as well, or something like body spray covers the smell well as well.

6. Smoke buddys are your best friend. Me and a few friends were vaping in his home theater. Came back an hour later and it still smelt. I recommend blowing it directly out the window into your fan. However your parents will still smell it. Especialy if they dont smoke. Weed smells stronger to people who arent used to the smell weather its being burned or fresh nug

7. If they dont catch you smoking a pipe in your room they'll definitely not catch you vaping. Ive vaped in my room with a vapor genie and had my dad come come to my door right after i exhaled a hit and he didn't smell a thing. The vapor smells less and pretty much just evaporates into the air.

8. Why not just tell the rents?

I mean, you already have a vaporizer, so you have obviously invested money and time into your Cannabis hobby, so it must be at least slightly important to you, why not just tell them?

The only angle they have on you at this point is the illegality of the substance.

Show them this: Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute

That's a .gov website, asserting the positive facets of Cannabis.

It's hard for even the most stubborn of individuals to discredit that source.

9. I have 2 desktop vapes and 1 MFLB. The desktop vapes leaves a little wiff of weed. But the MFLB is the best with stealth. All you need is a fan running on high ( I use a ceiling fan ) And you will end up being ok with smell.

10. My volcano barely smells. Although, I have an air purifier from Sharper Image that zaps like EVERYTHING in the air. So my room never smells like anything except zapped lint or a candle. Unless I crack my jar open, omg thats a weed bomb for some homes and a different story.

11. I vape with my parents downstairs all the time. No scent is ever left for more than 2 minutes. I've had my door open vaping blasting music and my mom just told me to turn my music down. Didn't see the vape and didn't smell it. Da Buddha by the way