Vaping herbs other than weed?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by greenghoul, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

So right now I'm on probation for use of marijuana, so I can't smoke. However, I've been thinking about ordering a magic flight and some other herbs like passion flower, sage, damiana, and wild lettuce. I've heard that a lot of them have relaxing properties when vaped, nothing like a high, but that's not what I'm going for. I'm mainly looking for something to clear my head easily (and to learn how to properly use the magic flight for when I'm off probo haha :D)

So yeah, if anyone has experience with vaping these and can share, that'd be wonderful.

thanks!:hello:

Also, a note to mods-if this is in the wrong section, please let me know or move it. thanks

2. I've heard damiana is good.

3. Peppermint, nice and fresh.

4. You could always try legal weed, but that's only if you don't give a fuck about side effects of drugs like I do. It usually fucks you up, my friend bought a 6 gram pack of this shit for $20 and a joint of it would put you in another world. It's nothing like a regular weed high though. You could also smoke salvia and there's even some herb blends that the magic flight website sells you could try.

5. ^ You can't vape salvia... the active ingredients are released at a wayy higher temperature than THC and other cannabinoids.

Also don't smoke salvia if you want relaxing effects. this stuff makes you trip HARD.

And don't do synthetics (legal weed), this stuff has serious side effects.

6. If your serious about it I make a blend that gives a nice relaxing effect - not strong but enough to take the edge off.

2 parts White Sage Leaf
    2 Parts Marshmallow Leaf
    1 Part Damnia

Tastes real nice too :D

7. marshmallow leaf? I've never heard of that, i'll need to look into it. I just need to figure out how I'm going to order the mflb and not have my parents find out. They're suspicious of everything I do now lol. I might have to wait until college starts again in the fall to order. hmmm.

oh, and about synthetic weed (stuff like k2, right?), I tried it a couple times and didn't like it...it was to odd for me, it's tough to explain. And it's banned in michigan now :\

8. So I think that I'm gonna order from vapeworld and get a few of their herbs as well. The only thing is idk if they'll ship in a package or envelope. I'd much rather get a package because it'd be harder to tell what's in there, and my parents won't find out (even though I can't do anything illegal, I'd still rather have the rents not know I'm going to be ingesting herbs...they barely trust me, i'm surprised they're letting me go back to college next year )

9. [quote name='"ClearTheTube"']You could always try legal weed, but that's only if you don't give a fuck about side effects of drugs like I do. It usually fucks you up, my friend bought a 6 gram pack of this shit for $20 and a joint of it would put you in another world. It's nothing like a regular weed high though. You could also smoke salvia and there's even some herb blends that the magic flight website sells you could try.[/quote]

Man you better delete this. I wouldn't want you to get banned

10. I'm not gonna get banned over that, I hardly consider legal weed to be a 'drug' and even if a mod did, it's still in the same ballpark as weed. It'd be one thing if I told him to go do a hit of Mescaline or something, but I didn't.

11. I really like kava kava root and lemon balm, they are great for relaxation

12. Try Hops (Humulus lupulus). It's quite relaxing when vaped and makes you sleep like nothing else. The active compound is Lupuline, which is quite similar in structure to THC and vaporizes at about the same temperature.

13. so the mflb came in a week ago and I got damiana, passion flower, and sage. I tried it a few times, but I'm worried that they'll appear on the drug test. I doubt it because every substance has a similar structure, so it's a slim chance of coming up in a lab-test. Idk, just kinda irked.

After I research a bit more I'm gonna go to the health food store and pick up some wild lettuce and maybe some catmint.

Overall though, I really like the box and it's ease of use. I look forward to using it after probo.

14. It won't show on the drug test, don't worry about it man. Also, how's the damiana smoke? I've always wondered

15. I haven't smoked it on its own, but the mix was very smooth in the launch-box.

16. Why would legal natural herbs show on a pee test man?

And I've use blue lotus and kanna. The lotus is very relaxing. The kanna is the polar opposite. The taste isnt great but you do get a somewhat stimulating effect and mood boost as well.