Vaping hash oil?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Mccready203, Aug 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Was wondering if someone could answer some questions about vaping hash oil. I haven't seen any forum posts that really answer my questions so if you know any please point me in that direction.
    I have a phantom mech mod, Kennedy 22 rda, and ijoy limitless rdta. I've dabbed on the Kennedy 22 before, but I was wondering if it's possible to add has oil to normal eliqued. If it works how does it harsh does it hit the lungs and throat? I'm fine if it's harsh but I was hoping it might be good for my mother who has a hard time smoking bud because its to harsh for her throat and lungs and I think hitting a straight up dab on my ecig coils might be a bit to much for her to handle

2. Nah man I wouldn't waste dabs on coils like that. If anything try and see if you can find pre filleds. Here's a good read if you can you can find these bad boys.

Marijuana Oil Cartridges for Vaporizer Pens Analyzed | Whaxy

If you can't get ahold of these, I'd go with a cheap dab rig. Doing dabs on a proper rig as long as they aren't giant dabs are smooth and easy to handle. Just make sure to ease her into it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'll look into the pens, I thought about picking up a cheap box mod and a dry herb atomizer but I'm not sure how good they are. I've been thinking about picking up a new dab rig since I broke mine a while ago. Thanks

4. I can't understand what is vape? So, I can't advise any details.

5. This was a nice read, thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  6. Np man, here to serve.

7. If I'm at home I always use a rig but anytime I'm out just put crumble on top of my coils in my RDA and it works the same to me. You just have to hit it really slow at first to avoid sucking up the dab

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Using rdas to dab isn't really as good as using a vaporizer built for it. Yeah your gonna get a buzz but you are going to waste a good amount of wax. That shit just pools on the deck once you hit it.

9. If you fire it for a second with the top cap off it'll melt into your coil but you have to put your top cap on and start hitting pretty quick. I find if I put a decent sized dab on each coil and let it melt in I can get about 3 big hits before I even taste my ejuice. You also have to make sure you turn your wattage down and pulse it so it doesn't vape your juice as much

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It still pools on the deck buddy, atleast in my experience. I'm just sticking to rigs, an I only use vapes for nicotine.