Vaping green dragon

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by LouLou22, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Hey there
    Im trying to perfect my green dragon tincture so i have several unevaporated batches hanging around, can i use that as a base for vape liquid and if so....how :) thanks for teaching a newbie....much apppreciated!

2. hey Lou
    I am going to watch to see if anyone answers you
    I too just learned about making so fine GD , not sure if there is a way to vape it
    May have to reduce all the way down to an oil and then add some type of a vape juice back into the oil.
    See if anyone chimes in, I am watching because I am looking for something other then dropping under tongue.

3. As long as you used drinking grade Alcohol it's all good. When I wasn't getting enough bang from my homemade infused E juice we started dripping tincture straight onto an open coil RDA at about 40 watts.

People inhale Ethyl Alcohol in bars now so it's a relatively harmless way to get your meds.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

upload_2019-4-9_7-46-27.jpeg
    www.thedrinksbusiness.com

Inhaling alcohol vapor causes a rapid and intense "high". Absorption through the lungs provides almost instant delivery of the alcohol to the bloodstream and the brain; the effects of the alcohol are felt very quickly. Small amounts of inhaled alcohol may make a person much more drunk than drinking the alcohol instead.
    ============================================================================
    We are not inhaling anywhere near this amount so it's not going to get you drunk.

BNW

4. BNW
    Can I ask what brand Atomizer are you using ? Did you Mod it? Best place to buy?
    Also can RSO be drip as well or is it better diluted with EC190?