Vaping at home

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sj123, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys, first time poster here and i am considering buying an MFLB to vape at home and NOT get caught. So here's the back story, a few months ago after successfully smoking joints in my room at night, leaving the window open a while and not getting caught, my mum eventually started smelling it and caught me and of course told me i had to stop. 

After this it seemed she became super sensitive to the smell, i could go outside smoke a joint come back in, change clothes, brush my teeth, everything, but she would still be able to smell something several hours later and even the next day even after having a window open for hours. 

So my question is, will using an MFLB in my room on a night, leaving my window open a bit still smell the following morning? I guess the reason it still smelt hours after with a joint was because the smoke lingered (although i'm not sure how it would if i smoke outside and change clothes etc). Please keep in mind my mum seems to be very sensitive to the smell of weed and i won't be able to leave a window open all night.

Also another question, is the reason the smell seemed to linger for so long because it was smoke and therefore this wouldn't be the case with vapour?

I really appreciate all replies as this is really troubling me and would like some opinions/answers!

Thanks!

2. With a MFLB and no window it wouldn't even smell the following morning. Using a window would assure no smell whatsoever even 5 minutes later. That's the beauty of vaporizers

The world turnin' the weed burnin' them haters talkin' I keep earnin'

3. I find smoke from joints really sticks and lingers. That's awesome that you smoked them in your room for so long and didn't get caught (until you did of course). I have a MFLB and use it in my room with the window open occasionally. I have never noticed a smell and nobody has ever confronted me about it, and I'm pretty paranoid about smell. I also blow the vape through a sploof to guarantee no stank. Vapor smell seems to dissipate very quickly compared to smoke. Hope this helps man!

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Very helpful thanks, i too am extremely paranoid about smell now so this is why i'm hoping i could just leave my window open for 30 mins or so and the smell is gone. Unlike most people who seem to be asking this question i'm not bothered about immediate smells it's more the problem of the morning after.

5. Any further responses would be appreciated also please :) i'm still pretty apprehensive about buying this so would like more opinions!

6. You can also look at the Firefly. It's an upgrade from the MFLB, and there won't be any smell if you use a sploof or smoke buddy.

Even if you don't use a sploof, you can still get away with it very easily. If you have some air freshener, you might spray a little bit if your mom is home. The vapor smell doesn't linger like the smoke smell.

If you have a jar of really dank weed, and you open the jar for a little while to take a bud or two out, it can smell your room up like dank really quickly. She will smell that before she smells the vapor, so be careful about smell if you are getting dank.

Awesome picture man. As the guy in the chair said^ 

The smell will mostly come from your weed itself rather than the vape. Opening the vape makes a small stink as well but it dissipates. I usually just leave my window open for a little bit after and either light a scented candle, or just take the lid off the jar of the candle. Just opening that jar overpowers any smell in my room.