Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping and then Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ITNinja, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Heys guys, new owner of a vaporizer.

I was wondering, if you do nothing but vaporize for a straight week, no smoking at all. But then at the end of the week you smoke out of say a water bong, Would you get higher than you normally would off smoking? Kinda like your tolerance for that "Type" of high has dwindled in that weird disguise of a t-break?

Thanks guys.

2. I used a lightbulb vape at home all last week, then smoked out of a pipe on Friday and the high was only a little different. I did cough like mad though.

3. I've had a vape for probably 1 month now and almost used that exclusively. The first time i smoked out of my bubbler after the vape i got super lifted off a little bowl. So maybe switching from vaping and smoking does affect you. It is a different high thats for sure though.

4. yeah i vaped for a whole weekend, no smoke, then on the tuesday i had a phat rip off my bong and i was soaring, for me it definitely does make a difference.

5. I personally like to mix it- like hits from a bong and then vaping since it takes a little longer to feel the effects from a vape.

6. That's exactly what I do.

As to the OPs question, I think it would get you more 'stoned' (like a body buzz/couch lock high) because for that first time you actually smoke weed you will be getting like 59 more cannabinoids that you weren't getting when you are vaporizing. The fact that you weren't smoking for that week would lower your tolerance to those specific cannabinoids, and you'd probably get more 'stoned'.

I don't think you would necessarily get more of a head high because your tolerance to THC would actually probably be stronger because you were vaporizing. Heck, it might even make you more tolerant to bong rips and thus lowering their efficiency... but this is all just hypothesis.

7. Vaping is great if i wanna go snowboarding or something that requires mobility. Ill smoke for anything else

8. I always vape, but with groups, I smoke bowls/joints usually but they don't do much cause the vape raises my tolerance so much. Using the vape never fails though...

9. Dude I used to do that exact thing.
    But when I did smoke, it was so intense and I could feel the negative effects on my body so much that it wasn't very enjoyable.
    Yes you will feel more "fucked up" from smoking over vaporizing.

10. During the day, i like to use the vape, because i feel it isnt as immobalizing as bong hits are. At night when im looking to just chill and watch tv, i think the bong helps you chill.

11. I always regret smoking the day after.

There goes that fleeting moment and now I will cough for a few days. I have less herb now too.