Vaping and Asthma

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by drChill01, Dec 7, 2012.

1. So I've had asthma since I was born. My Dad's asthma is REALLY bad and mine usually effects me the most when I exercise. Recently I started smoking weed (obviously), about a month ago. Over the past month, I've been coughing more and spitting up more mucus. I can't really run as long because I can't breathe (I didn't workout for 2 months and then I started smoking). Anyway, I want to know if I can Vape instead of smoking joints and avoid of some of the effects from weed.

yeah.

2. Vaping gives you the effects of weed without the harsh carcinogens in smoke

With a vaporizer you're literally getting vapors right off the plant matter. This is done by skipping the combustion and instead just heating the bud up to the point of vaporization.

It's a much healthier way to consume, plus it conserves your bud very well, therefore saving you money in the long run.

3. I do not have asthma, but I do have allergies and I too spit up quite a bit of mucus when I combust. And I would definitely say using a vaporizer would work for you.

My wife picked up an LSV and she has asthma. As long as she keeps the temps on the lower end, it capes like a beast with no cough and no mucus. Hope this helps.

Stay medicated :smoking:

4. lets say it was bad for me after 3o years both, the negging cough and what i would cough up .I feel that vapping is good for me I breath deeper and do not cough ever. or you could eat it

5. Try blunts and joints. Also try cigarettes!