Vaping an indica in my MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by asd11, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I need your opinion on this, I've been vaping for about  2 months now with my mflb and I love it and like it a lot more than smoking but whenever I vape an indica I BARELY feel a body high, I get the mellow effects and everything and i get calmed down but the body high is practically non existent. I also know theres a learning curve and I can use it perfectly by now but has anyone else experienced this problem?
    I vaped a trench of afghan kush mixed with banana kush the other day and barely felt a body high
    Any advice is appreciated. I miss the old days when my body would be bumping to the rythmn of the song i was playing after ripping a nice indica from my bong.

Thanks

2. probably just an increased tolerance

3. For me, it doesn't matter what vape I use.    When vaping, I always prefer a Sativa or a Sativa dominate hybrid.    Vaping straight Indica's just doesn't quite do it for me.   It does with smoking though.

4. Yeah vaping never produces a body high. It's usually just a head high, no matter which vaporizer.

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher