Vaping After Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ProudStonerGuy, Nov 8, 2015.

1. #1 ProudStonerGuy, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    Yo yo yo!

I got my wisdom teeth pulled out on Thursday morning. It's now saturday night, about 50+ hours later. I don't have any pain (very light swelling) and everything seems to be healing very nicely.

Do you think it would be a good idea to vape through my Magic Flight Launch Box? I wouldn't be sucking in, it'd really be just like lightly "breathing" in, and exhaling out of my nose.

Thoughts?

Update: Ended up vaping. Took the first hits with my nose, took the rest just with my mouth. Everything went well! No pain, kept hydrated, all was chill.

2. #2 a_traveling_wilbury, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    If you have to ask about it then I'd say you should just wait until you have enough confidence, so that you don't need to ask. But thats just the way I think. Also my father was a dentist and I'm fairly certain you're supposed to wait at least three days. I remember when my brother had his pulled was when he stopped smoking cigs, out of necessity. Don't risk the infection

3. If you must vape, do what I did and vape through your nose. It's not worth the dry socket. Sucking on anything should be forbidden for the next week or so. No cigs, straws, or lolipops. If the nose isn't an option, at least pack the back of your mouth with gauze to prevent any hot air from making contact with the wound and drying it out.

Mine hurt like a bitch when I got them out, hope you're doing okay.