VapeXhale

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Widers not Wiz, Mar 22, 2012.

1. When I said millions I was referring to his COD analogy. Sorry for the confusion.

And I wasn't insinuating that it would take years, only that there'd be a waitlist.

2. [quote name='"lilro"']
    When I said millions I was referring to his COD analogy. Sorry for the confusion.

And I wasn't insinuating that it would take years, only that there'd be a waitlist.[/quote]

Maybe there was a bit of confusion then, because I agree that of course there's a waitlist, and didnt mean to imply otherwise, I was only objecting to the post that assumed it would take years because people had preordered in 2010.

3. I'm willing to make a bet, if you 'order' it now.. you will not get your unit until the end of 2012.. and maybe even early 2013.

Mark my words ^^

4. IMO until the cloud is a little more widely used and more people have them it is only hype. I'm
    Not saying its not a good vape cause it does look awesome. But it's just not a proven piece of equipment yet. I'm keeping my eye on it but I am not one to just jump on a wagon based on hype. I need to see the product and be able to wade thru many many users reviews and hopefully kno someone who has the product. Maybe even be able to try one. But until the cloud gets to that point I will only be watching since I didn't buy a ticket to this bandwagon

5. [quote name='"aquabats"']I'm willing to make a bet, if you 'order' it now.. you will not get your unit until the end of 2012.. and maybe even early 2013.

Mark my words ^^[/quote]

I will, and I guarantee they'll be wrong. People are already receiving their units perfectly fine. There is no evidence, inkling, or even possibility that it will be anything like that.

[quote name='"sublimeluvr"']IMO until the cloud is a little more widely used and more people have them it is only hype. I'm
    Not saying its not a good vape cause it does look awesome. But it's just not a proven piece of equipment yet. I'm keeping my eye on it but I am not one to just jump on a wagon based on hype. I need to see the product and be able to wade thru many many users reviews and hopefully kno someone who has the product. Maybe even be able to try one. But until the cloud gets to that point I will only be watching since I didn't buy a ticket to this bandwagon[/quote]

That's fair, but the people who have them now are all pretty intense vaporists (who else would shell out that money so early) and every review has been more than stellar. Also, stonemonkey and the rest really really know their vapes, and are pretty serious about getting everything perfect. And so far the reviews say it does what it claims to do - which is more than impressive. Self adjusting temp controlled all glass airpath vape, with an easy water attachment, without ever having to deal with plastic, or really any material that isn't glass.

6. Yes people are receiving their units fine but you do know how slow it is going now right?.. they're barely shipping a few units a week...

And the VXC team is STILL working out who is even going to blow the glass tubes because previous blowers have backed out.

I know the speed will be increased but their track record has been pretty poor with keeping things on schedule.

7. [quote name='"aquabats"']

Yes people are receiving their units fine but you do know how slow it is going now right?.. they're barely shipping a few units a week...

And the VXC team is STILL working out who is even going to blow the glass tubes because previous blowers have backed out.

I know the speed will be increased but their track record has been pretty poor with keeping things on schedule.[/quote]

No, they have blowers doing their tubes. And yes it's going slow, it just launched, but you have a very serious misconception about the waiting time. They lost a single blower, that's all. Tubes are coming out just fine...

8. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

No, they have blowers doing their tubes. And yes it's going slow, it just launched, but you have a very serious misconception about the waiting time. They lost a single blower, that's all. Tubes are coming out just fine...[/quote]

Which did they lose? Because I was gonna wait til Sov's tube came out

9. [quote name='"Widers not Wiz"']

Which did they lose? Because I was gonna wait til Sov's tube came out[/quote]

I believe it was Sov that was too busy at the time (as it's just one guy). Vertigo is still making tubes for them, and personally I like their showerhead the best out of all the options.