VapeXhale

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Widers not Wiz, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I recently found out about the vapeXhale and am very interested. It's the most expensive vape I've ever seen though besides a volcano and need some information (how long they've been around, how it hits, if there's only the Cloud or if there's other models etc.) before i seriously consider it. I currently have an SSV and am in love but if there's enough bonuses to the vapeXhale I can spare the money

2. [quote name='"Widers not Wiz"']I recently found out about the vapeXhale and am very interested. It's the most expensive vape I've ever seen though besides a volcano and need some information (how long they've been around, how it hits, if there's only the Cloud or if there's other models etc.) before i seriously consider it. I currently have an SSV and am in love but if there's enough bonuses to the vapeXhale I can spare the money[/quote]

Well, they've been out for less than a month, but most hardcore vaporists have been waiting for it for quite a while longer. I've only been following it maybe a month or two, and from everything I've read and seen, it's easily the best vaporizer on the market, without question.

They're incredibly well made and well thought out by some hardcore vaporists, and you can read a lot about them on FuckCombustion.com.

It's an all glass airpath, so your air passes through absolutely nothing, not even the heating element. In terms of taste it will be number 1 easy I think because of this. Not only that, but the heating element in there will adjust itself depending on how hard or soft you pull, meaning even with friends you never have to worry about people hitting too hard or too slow, you get even amazing rips every time. They also come with a glass attatchment, still continuing to be an all glass airpath, made by some of the best glass companies there are. This will cool the vapor, and make a tasty vapor-bong experience. They don't have a dry attatchment yet, but I assume they will, but any 18mm j-hook attatchment would also work I assume. It's also temperature controlled as well.

There is only the Cloud, as they really only literally just got released. But I can't imagine anyone wanting more than the cloud, although they do come with option for the water-tubes.

But this was all from what I remember reading on FuckCombustion.com, so you'll learn a lot by going there.

3. Definitely pull the trigger on the cloud. I know I will be as soon as I have the funds.

It seems to be an entirely new and innovative vaping experience. Plus they've put so much time into it youll be guaranteed a nearly flawless product that will last forever.

4. I guess you can say I'm one of the lucky few who own the Cloud. I pre-ordered the first day I could which was in June of 2010 and I finally received mine about 3 weeks ago.

It's absolutely amazing. I can't say anything bad about it becuase it has definitely exceeded my expectations and more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 2 years pre-order...?

6. [quote name='"Hot Rod"']2 years pre-order...?[/quote]

Well you can regular order it now, they weren't released yet.

7. Just want to add, you'll be waiting a while if you want one. They are just working through preorders now.

8. Those that preordered back in 2010 are receiving their units now.

I preordered it Jan 2012... so I will probably be waiting till 2013 and beyond =(

9. No i don't think that's the case. They just recently came out for everyone

10. [quote name='"aquabats"']Those that preordered back in 2010 are receiving their units now.

I preordered it Jan 2012... so I will probably be waiting till 2013 and beyond =([/quote]

That's only cause it wasn't released yet..they couldn't receive their units before the unit came out -confused- you won't have to wait anywhere near that long. It will definitely still be 2012..

11. No they didn't. Go check the FC boards. You CAN 'order' it now, but it's still just a pre-order to be added onto a waitlist.

12. I really hope so..

But after going through the old Vapexhale thread.. I really do not trust their time table as to when it will be shipping to the public. =\

13. What is the joint size of the vapeXhale? Also I read they were working with sovereignty and a few others on the hydratubes but at the moment you can only pre order the SGW showerdome and Veritgo tree when will the others be available?

14. [quote name='"aquabats"']

I really hope so..

But after going through the old Vapexhale thread.. I really do not trust their time table as to when it will be shipping to the public. =\[/quote]

Why? They ARE shipping to the public....I think you're very confused. I've been watching this for a while. The reason people were waiting that long is because it hadn't come out...trust me there shouldn't be any question, you obviously misinterpreted something.

They only launched very recently, and people have only started receiving them recently. Before the launch, nobody expected to get one, the pre-order was ordering it before the thing was ready to be launched. But now it IS ready, they have them, and you will absolutely get it shipped to you reasonably soon. Not years, I have no idea why in the world you'd think it would be years. Again, it was only years before because they ordered it years before it launched. Now that it IS launched, it very obviously won't be anywhere close to years.

EDIT

@Widers - it's 18.8mm I believe.

15. Have you saw the thread on FC? There are people that pre-ordered in 2010 that are STILL waiting for shipment. I believe the 'waitlist' assessment is correct.

16. [quote name='"lilro"']

Have you saw the thread on FC? There are people that pre-ordered in 2010 that are STILL waiting for shipment. I believe the 'waitlist' assessment is correct.[/quote]

But...it wasnt released in 2010...I know theres a waitlist but if you think its going to be years then you arent understanding something. Its out now, youll have to wait for them to take care of preorders, but years? That isnt even remotely logical.

17. [quote name='"lilro"']

Have you saw the thread on FC? There are people that pre-ordered in 2010 that are STILL waiting for shipment. I believe the 'waitlist' assessment is correct.[/quote]

People don't seem to get it. These people ordered the product knowing it wasn't available to the public yet but wanted to make sure they were the first to get it. Imagine Modern Warfare 4 being pre-orderable right now but wouldn't be released until 2015, the people who ordered it when it came out wouldn't have to wait until 2018 to play the game that'd make no sense

18. #18 lilro, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    No, but they'd have to wait for the millions (possibly billions with all the drones that buy COD) to get theirs first. People who pre-ordered years ago still have not received their vape. They obviously are gonna give priority to the pre-orders, so if you ordered TODAY, you'd still have to wait (on a waitlist) until all the pre-orders are shipped out, which they've been shipping for weeks. Yeah you'll probably still get it in 2012, but likely not until like July-August if you ordered today considering the glassblowing. But unless you ask them and they answer, there's no way to know exactly how backed up they are.

19. [quote name='"lilro"']
    Yeah you'll probably still get it in 2012, but likely not until like July-August[/quote]

That's a perfectly reasonable timeframe and I completely agree with you. What I didn't agree with was the 2 years pre-order or 2013 and beyond comments

20. [quote name='"lilro"']
    No, but they'd have to wait for the millions (possibly billions with all the drones that buy COD) to get theirs first. People who pre-ordered years ago still have not received their vape. They obviously are gonna give priority to the pre-orders, so if you ordered TODAY, you'd still have to wait (on a waitlist) until all the pre-orders are shipped out, which they've been shipping for weeks. Yeah you'll probably still get it in 2012, but likely not until like July-August if you ordered today considering the glassblowing. But unless you ask them and they answer, there's no way to know exactly how backed up they are.[/quote]

Millions? Yes they have to wait for the people that pre-ordered, but they'd get their vape in a few months at the very most....you and others were insinuating that it would take the same amount of time as the people who ordered it in 2010, as if it would take years and years.