VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bobbert, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I am come feb. Cant wait

2. Extreme q is 135 on amazon should I buy it right now or try to save for this? I have about 200 but I feel if I save up I wont get a vapexhale til atleast feb 2013.

3. They are 2 totally different peices. You need to ask yourself what you want out of a vape.

4. Having bought it a month or two ago I highly recommend getting this. Trust me when I say it saves you a SHIT LOAD of weed and gets me flying high.

5. It sounds interesting.

What is the relationship between OP and this product?
    I don't doubt that you believe in it, but do you have some vested commercial interest?

If I understand correctly, you were working the booth at a trade fair. Are you involved with sales and marketing for them?

Or are you just a fan?

Not trying to be rude, but this is important.

Cheers,
    David

6. The op does reviews of vapes on YouTube so thats why it seems like a sales pitch. Hes just super knowledgeable

7. Yeah, I'm 99% certain that OP is actually Slightly Medicated from fuckcombustion.com haha :D

The man knows his vaporizers, and is one of the guys who makes that forum so great (its been the biggest factor behind me purchasing the vapes I know own).

Anyway, I've had my cloud for about three weeks now, and every time I use it I'm impressed. As others have mentioned, once you get your sweet spot for temp dialed in you can get some really thick hits. I actually have a buddy who has always sworn by bongs and now the cloud is his favorite method of medication. If anyone is considering saving up and purchasing one, I would whole-heartedly say go for it. Not only is this thing a monster, but the company behind it is seems to be made up of really good people looking out for their customers.

To other cloud owners: does anyone else find that using their cloud has a really nice ritualistic feeling akin to ripping a bong? I love it haha

8. If anyones to be trusted with a vape review, its SLiM (OP).

9. I came so so so close to purchasing one today. I want it so bad :mad:

I just can't justify the money right yet. Very soon though

10. By march for me lol

Fuckin.. Hit it in October and fell in love..

and was like man im so gunna buy one.. but i keep buying glass -.- :p

11. Dude it looks so simple yet extremely potent. And the clouds you get with it look incredible.

I love my volcano but the simplicity of this and the addition of the water to cool the vapor really sold me. Plus I can use it with all my other glass pieces too, fucking win :cool:

12. That's it! I'm ordering one. Just have to decide which glass to get.

13. I was goin for the hydra circ but now I gotta wait I might just go with the swagger circ.

Post up some milks if and when you get it

14. Idk if its been mentioned but im pretty sure the glass is done by SGW also :smoke:

15. [quote name='"Fuck You Also"']Idk if its been mentioned but im pretty sure the glass is done by SGW also :smoke:[/quote]

Some of there tubes are.

Some of them are also blown by a blower named swagger

16. The swagger percs on em are my fav designs :smoking:

17. Seriously that double perc one looks amazing. One of these days :hippie:

18. I just hit a bong a for the first time in a few months. What a bad experience! Throat burning, eyes watering, coughing, acrid smoke stink everywhere.

Hit my Cloud just now. What a difference. So smooth. Guess I've become spoiled by the Cloud :p

[​IMG]

Picked up a Swagger Circ too, haven't gotten around to pics for it yet.

19. I'm thinkin of gettin a pax as well tomorrow. How do you like it so far?

20. It fits my needs well. Vapor quality is dense. Maybe a hint less than the Cloud. It's a bit of an herb hog compared to the Cloud. I weighed some up every scoop and fit 0.6 grams in the oven. On low I can squeeze 25 hits. Medium 10-15 I'd guess. I haven't done a full session on high. Battery life is decent. I get about an hour total vaping out of it.

Biggest complaint is cleaning. I had to finally dip my mouthpiece in ISO, and cycle it on/off a bunch to clean up some herb resin that was making it malfunction. Worked perfectly after that again but staying on top of keeping it clean is a b*tch.

I like the build quality and feel of it in my hand. The design is great and very stealthy. Overall imo the best portable vape, based on my needs.