VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bobbert, Jun 11, 2012.

1. nice video man!!!! i'm lovin my cloud to the fullest :)

2. yeh that shit is milky

3. Hey you!

would you like some cookies with your milk?

This thing far exceeds my expectations. I had pretty high expectations as well...

You can get those huge hits that make your ears ring. Personally, I love that.

4. If it ever comes out. It's been in pre-order status forever.

5. You will get an invite. They are working their way through the pre-orders. I know it takes time. I can say though the performance is worth the wait. The first warm up period seemed like an HOUR... I was like oh man it is so SLOW!!!! It was only 10 minutes. I know what that anticipation feeling can do to you. ;)

6. Ive been showing friends of mine vids of this thing they cant believe how thick it milks. Cant wait to get one

7. mine takes longer than 10mins to warm up. I timed it. 14-18mins. I ordered in Dec 2010, received it earlier this month. (SGW, I remember reading that there was a problem with the tubes shipment thus the delay over the vertigo orders, people who preordered vertigo glass up to in the first few months of 2011 got them before I did) To be fair though, it was still in beta test when I put my email in. People who are ordering now probably need to wait a couple of months but I don't think you got to wait for over a year. Just my guess, don't take my word for it.

I've made a thread in 2011 asking who else here is on preorder and no one responded hahaha

Also if you are going to place an order any time soon, it would be a good idea to get an extra set of bowls. Those things are too fucking tight to slot in(at first at least...) and I already got 1 bowl bent out of shape.

8. Are they shipping these if ordered from there website? It looks like they are in stock but I am not sure on the shipping times.

9. I have one of these sweet, sweet ladies on her way to me shortly. I literally cannot wait. I don't think I've been this exited about something since I got the Teensy 2.0.

I'll be posting lots of videos of it. I have the hydracirc tube in my package.

10. nice congrats CentiZen, the cloud is awesome! i know you will love it.

11. I was at the Seattle Cannabis Cup this year and Vapexhale had a station set up. I was able to try out multiple pieces of glass with the vapexhale system.

I was VERY skeptical going into this, as I don't care for most vapes, but the demo team loaded a 1/2 g bowl asked me to hit it like a champ. I pulled with gusto and to my suprise :eek: I coughed my face out. It hit as rich and full as a good bong hit, the only difference - this was a vapor cloud (flavor was unmistakeable). The massive cloud dissipated in a matter of seconds and I was nicely baked. :smoke:

I am switching over to this as my primary form of medicating, with the occasional dabs :hello:

I can't reccomend this enough to people who want a good waterpipe hit but without the throat and lung burn from super hot smoke.

12. That is so cool. I was one of the people at the booth. Do you remember who helped you try the device out? Were you at the front of the booth or the side? I was around the side of the booth helping people out. I know there were a few people there that I instructed to hit as hard as you could... I know a few of them had some fantastic coughing fits that caught them by surprise.

13. I was on the front initially for the rundown of how this works, but was told to step around to the side to sample. I sampled with the gent wearing sunglasses, who was sitting closer to the front of the booth and not the Garden Store Exit.

Sometime mid to late October I will be ordering one of these. $500 is a bit pricey, but worth it!

14. That was me then. Sitting and wearing sunglasses describes me perfectly. :p I have sensitive eyes so I wear sunglasses all the time outdoors. I also have a bad back... I sit instead of stand during events like that. You most definitely did meet me then when you were trying out the device. I am glad you liked it. I have been enjoying mine so much since the day I got it. It was so great to meet fellow members of the various forums/communities I am a part of.

15. #36 jay-bird, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    I'm still skeptical.

They are really trying to sell this $450 dollar version of other vapes attached to bongs (that could be only 50 bucks) on it's all glass vapor path, yet they do not seem to specify on the site what exactly this product is made out of, or what the bowl chamber is made out of.

Aside from the price tag and the fact that they haven't made what its made out of blatantly obvious, this vape looks extremely impressive. I think I'll stick with my vaporbros which will be able to fit into almost any water device with it's range of whip-to-glass converters

16. The bowl chamber (Ez Load Bowl or ELB) is stainless steel.
    The glass is all American made glass by reputable artists.
    The unit itself is a combination of various metals.
    The heating element is ceramic wrapped around the glass tube exterior.
    The only thing in the vapor path is the stainless steel ELB and your meds.

The extraction that you get is better then some of the other vaporizers out there. There is an algorithm inside the device that will "throttle" the heat to keep up with your draw speed. Meaning you can really rip the device like you would a water pipe and it will produce a similar effect as a water pipe rip but with vapor. Many of the other devices you will have to throttle your draw to keep up with the vapor production.

I was kind of skeptical at first, but now I am a believer. If you ever get a chance to try it... I can't recommend it enough.

17. Why must I be broke? :(

Been watching videos of this for like 3 days now (been also watching for the girl in one of the videos. Sexiest thing i've ever seen is when she blows out the smoke. The camera shot is just sexy)

My question for all, how strong is the smell? I can imagine with that much of a cloud coming out there must be a noticeable smell

18. damn. these look so hot. could very well be the hottest new desktop vape imo. i'm psyched to check one out. who lives close with a vapexhale that wants to blaze? ;p

19. Seriously considering ordering one of these.