VapeXhale Cloud Blinking and wont heat up??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Deleted member 568253, May 16, 2013.

1. My vapexhale cloud wont heat up and it keeps blinking. Has this happend to anyone? any idea how to fix it?

2. Yea the same thing happened to my first cloud.  A wire probably became loose inside the cloud, you can send it back and it should be covered by the warranty.  If you want to not wait you can soughter the connection yourself it is pretty simple.

3. Sorry to hear you're having a malfunction and i also hate to be the bearer of bad news but the VapeXhale team recently came upon a big problem with their manufacturer and had to actually stop doing business with them due to them stealing VapeXhale designs and prototypes and selling information to competitors.

What this means is that until VapeXhale finds a new manufacturers no more products will be produced.

So, while you're warranty is of course valid and in effect, they physically can't send you another unit, because they can't produce any yet. I'm going to go ahead and assume that it'll be at least 2 months minimum before they get productions rolling again and can send you a replacement unit.

You should def. contact vapexhale though, and see what's up.

4. DUDE WTF! same thing happened to mine??? HOW CAN WE FIX THEM?? WHICH WIRE??

5. BUMP BUMP! fellow cloud owners! mine is blinking and wont heat up. Vapeexhale is not able to repair or replace for the next 3 months.. Any advice on how to self fix this solder problem??

6. dude how do you fix the problem????