VapeWorld

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by luisblazed, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Hey whats going on my fellow tokers, I've been smoking the wonderful herb for a while and have been very interested in getting the Magic Flight Launch Box. Well, I'm definitely getting it but I've run into a dilemma pertaining to shipping speed. How good are they? and has anybody got the express shipping? I've also searched multiple threads with no avail, but hey, Im pretty ripped and excited. Also, first post here!

2. I just got mine from them 6 hours ago. My gf bought it for me as a christmas gift but they said it would get here january 7th or so. And it arrived today which would have been 3 days. And thats the standard rate. So pretty fast...

3. Well I wish I had a gf like yours, instead i have to buy it for myself. Thanks for the reply though! I think I'm just gonna go with it.

4. I'm looking to buy a launch box for myself for my birthday. I'm about to go with vapeworld, but I cant find any working discount codes. Know of any? Or can anyone recommend a website? Please help make my inner jew happy.

5. I did regular shipping on my MFLB from them, and got it really quickly. Ships from FL. Make sure to use a 10% off code, it was 10-off-10 try 10-off-11 haha..

6. yeah none of the ones I had worked, that sucks haha..

7. I ordered mine with the express shipping and they didn't get it to me like they guarenteed so the dude asked if i wanted 15 dollars or a free grinder and extra set of batteries for it and i said the grinder and extra set of batteries and he sent them to me free of charge.. I got it so fast! I love my launch box and you will too man.. Had it for over a month and i'm still not tired of that thing!

8. Hmmm I did some more looking around and I found an ebay offer for 80 bucks but it looks kinda sketchy to me

9. yeah no charger...

10. $99 is full price though. I've found the mflb on puffitup at $84.15 after discount, but the site says its out of stock. I'll probably just go with amazon at $94 unless I can find cheaper, because I've got free 2 day shipping for amazon prime (free for students, yay!).