Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vapes??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jayeveryday, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Hey guys I had a question about vapes. Just about every weekend I play late poker with my friends at my friends house and he has a vape and smokes us up or makes us throw a couple bucks. Cuz theres a decent number of people there hell pack the bowl and I'll get probably 1-2 hits before he puts the vape away for awhile and then hell take it back out probably 10-15 min later and well smoke probably about 4-6 bowls by the end of the night. My friends always seem to get pretty high but I just sorta get this light to medium head high for a little and then it wears out. I don't know what it is cuz I have a pretty low tolerance and can usually get pretty high for awhile from a bowl or two. We smoked mids last time so that could be it since I smoke heads but in the past ive still gotten pretty high off mids. Is it the breaks between bowl, the weed, the vape, or what? The main reason I care about this is because Im going to college next year and my girlfriend said shed get me a vape for college which I want really badly cuz of the smell factor but maybe vapes arent for me and Id be better off with a nice bong. Thanks for any help

2. the problem is..your just not getting enough hits..try and vape with less heads especially if hes using a whip based vaporizer.

I've used both heads and mids in the vaporizer, i prefer mids because its cheaper and it last alot longer then heads.[in my opinion because of my vape habits]buttt nothing beats the taste of dank in a vape :)

i say go ahead and get a vaporizer for college if you plan on being in a dorm..just realize your room/where you vape will smell like hot weed and the air will be extra thick from the vapor for atleast 10 minutes but it goes away.

3. first off what kind of vape? Is it hands free? and do you know if he was using it at the proper temp? I have a vapebros and it works great, but if you have it set at to high of a temp normally only the first few people in rotation get high because the bud will actually burn and not vaporize. Don't get me wrong, I love my vapebros vape. You just have to use it right.

Also are you seeing vapor when you exhale?

4. #4 jayeveryday, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    he has a pretty nice vape its digital and he usually puts it at like 135 and it has a hose that you suck the smoke through or a wipe...i think thats what its called
    the vape sorta looks like this if you want a picture Easy Vape Digital Hands Free Vaporizer on Sale...also if you guys think i should get a vape any suggestions are appreciated.

5. Also it looks like he has an extension whip attached to the original could this also be a factor since I have to hit it harder just to get it through the pipe or something?

6. ....any more feedback?

7. ah thats probably the problem..i figure he has a longer tube for group sessions..try and see if he has a shorter one..the longer the vapor has to travel the more time it has to dissipate before it reaches your lungs. vapor bong session might be legit.