Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Sep 12, 2013.

1. I bought a vape today :D

I just have a few questions, which I'm sure have been asked before but whatever.

My vape is a pipe vaporizer. So it looks like a metal tobacco pipe. When I vape, will it stink up my breath, stink up me, or stink up a room?  I've never smoked inside, and I don't plan on it if it does smell.  I know it is the healthy and stealthy way to smoke, I just really don't want to reek if I end up making contact with my parents.

2. You might as well smoke(vape)outside if yp
    oure worried about the smell.
    play it safe man

3. Just smoke outside, play it safe :)

4. #4 ChronicKiller7, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    I have the pax and just picked up some ozium. So I will cape in a room and use it and see if any of my friends can tell. But without it, I really wouldn't if your worried about smell. Only thing that smells is your breath and the room for 45 to an hour max. But it will smell. Especially to someone who doesn't smoke or use cannabis.

Also, I have been hearing and seeing this product at my lhs called blunt bock spray. I wanna try that out too.

5. I've used stuff called blunt power, just a strong concentrated scent meant to overpower weed smell. Sounds like it would be the same that blunt block stuff.
    Stuff I used was green apple, worked for me

6. Good to know. Will pick some up myself. Also, I store my green in a airtight baggy called "smelly proof". Holds an eighth and cost 70¢. The next bigger one holds around 10g and is $4. They work great. Just wipe the outside with rubbing alcohol and your set.

I just moved what I just picked up from the normal baggy to my smelly proof bag, which made my room smell a little. So I sprayed some orange scented ozium and it worked great.

7. I have a vape as well (Magic Flight Launch Box) and I have been smoking with it in my room at least 10 times now. I just smoke by the window and exhale out the window. My breath doesn't stink in fact is reeks less than smoking a joint or bowl. And afterwards I just spray febreeze on me and all over the room just incase.

8. my vape does stink a little bit, but not like weed more like burn popcorn.  its a bag vape tho so I'm not sure if your pipe one will smell also.  to see if it skinks you could do it outside before even trying it inside

9. Best way to find out if it stinks is get a garbage bag or any bag that doesn't have any holes or is big enough for your exhale. Test that out, then take your hit from your Vape and blow your exhale in the bag. Seal it and come back to it in 10 minutes. Open bag and smell. You should be able to tell from that. More or less there will be a smell but you could also exhale into a spoof, which works great for me. Only problem is the unit(vaporizer) will give off its own odor(cooked/vaped material) and that is what you want either in a ziplock bag or a air sealed container. But you don't need to go through all that hassle. Just go outside and take your hits.

10. I vaped last night and earlier today. I just pulled it out of my stash in the garage (my golf bag :) ) and I took a hit or two. My dad got home 45 seconds later (got lucky there) and I had already put it up. I talked to him, I made it look normal, he didn't suspect a thing, and I'm pretty damn convinced it literally doesn't smell at all.

11. I own a Pax vaporizer and I used to vape in my room a couple of times a day. I just opened the window and blew it outside. I only had someone mention the smell like maybe twice, and that was because I cranked it up to the highest heat setting.