Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vapes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by needledak, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I generally use a bong for smoking but I've been running low on money and weed. I heard that a vape significantly decreases the amount of weed you have to use in order to get high. So I was wondering what vaporizer you guys would recommend. I know you have to spend 100+ for a decent vape, but I don't have that kind of money. I've been looking at this one: Digital Vaporizer With Ceramic Element - Vaporizers by GogoPipes.com
    I have ordered from gogopipes before and they are a legitimate company unlike dodopipes, whom from what I heard, scammed their customers.
    But if there is any other vape you guys recommend please link me.

2. Starting off: Vapes are a great way to conserve money and ganja. They don't necessarily decrease the amount of weed it would take you to get high, but rather optimize the amount of THC you get off the bud itself. Also, it helps to conserve because instead of torching the bowl when you light it, you just let hot air pass over it. So the weed slowly loses potency instead of turning right into ash.

I would highly recommend, if you are seriously interested in a vape, to save up. Sure they make box vapes for cheaper, and some people will attest to their greatness, but they doesn't offer nearly the same quality. *Also, I personally don't like them because they break easily, and it is no where near the same experience as some other vapes.*

If you stop buying weed for a week or two, depending on how much you smoke, there is another huge chunk of change in your pocket waiting to be spent on a nice, quality vape.

But if your money constraints are tight and $100 is really close to your breaking point, I HIGHLY suggest this a MFLB (Magic Flight Launch Box). You can google that name and go straight to their website. They are $120 on their site, and they offer a lifetime warranty for the product. So if it ever breaks, you can send it back in and get it fixed/replaced for free (Just have to pay shipping probably).

MFLB's are a highly reputable vaporizer and they are very compact making them very versatile. You still get amazing quality out of them and they serve as a great vape! The money you invest now, will ultimately get you a quality product that will last through time.

Don't cheap out! You will only be disappointed with the quality that you will receive.

3. You must try out vaporizing before you buy one. It's a completely different experience. Not inhaling/exhaling smoke. Sometimes people immediately hate it as they don't find it satisfying, and end up disappointed. Try one first, hopefully you'll like it, and you'll know what to expect.

4. Yeah, save up & get a real good reliable one.
    I have an Essential Vaaape & it's ok. But try getting some waxes in those vials! Don't work!

Good luck!

5. Really loved it when I tried it.. vapor brothers was all I've ever used, and it was amazing

6. #6 nanners, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
  7. I'm going to join the crowd and and tell you to save a little more and get a better one. It's well worth it in the long run and a hundred you're getting close to a mflb which is the bare bones, basic, crudest vaporizer thats worth having. Anything less and I wouldn't even consider it. There are plenty that would though. I'm patient enough to wait till later for good rather than settle for good enough now. Aren't you glad you asked?

8. I highly recommend a vaporizer, and as some people suggested, if you need a portable vape and are on a budget - the MFLB could be for you. But as hd said, the MFLB, while a very functional vape with a lifetime warranty - is crude in terms of the way it works compared to better vapes. If stealth is not a serious factor, I recommend you look at something like the Da Buddha Vaporizer. It's easily the best desktop whip vaporizer on the market, and produces incredible clouds of vapor. The Ceramic RockZap as mentioned above is also an incredible vaporizer.

A vaporizer extracts far more actives in the cannabis than smoking does. I was a big time bong smoker, but since getting my vaporizer I can't bring myself to smoke. I vape every single day.

9. I've heard good things about the volcano and silver surfer vape. I got a MFLB a few weeks ago and its very hard to get used to, but once you have it down its worth it.

10. save up for a extreme q off amazon theyre $170 or a mflb if you ant get the money

11. If one day, for whatever reason, you have $500 to drop on a vape...VOLCANO BABY! I LOVE IT!!!

12. [quote name='"mattstermh"']If one day, for whatever reason, you have $500 to drop on a vape...VOLCANO BABY! I LOVE IT!!![/quote]

Nah. VapeXhale baby ;D

13. Da Buddha, volcano, or vapor bros. get one of these probably best 3

14. Don't mean to jack ur thread.. but does this conserve bud? And is it good? Want something like this to attach to my peice.

15. My favorite vaporizer. Its one of the most conservative vapes on the market. Its works very well. I have two zaps. :D

Ceramic Rock Zap - Vaporpedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0LEWGNQBfU]Mabel Retro RockZap - YouTube[/ame]

16. i would definitely get a volcano

17. [quote name='"Sk8"']i would definitely get a volcano[/quote]

Volcanoes are $600+. That's a little out of his price range.

18. [quote name='"BuRnTrEeS247"']

Don't mean to jack ur thread.. but does this conserve bud? And is it good? Want something like this to attach to my peice.[/quote]

Zaps are definitely good. A nice ceramic rockzap produces clouds of vapor with very little bud. It's what they're best at. They're a set temperature, but work very well and are gorgeous pieces of artwork in my opinion..