Vapes or Bongs?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by theatrix, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Over the past few months I've been completely fine with my bong and on rare occasions I also smoke papers, but people keep recommending that I get a QUALITY vape so the herb can be burned more efficiently while also concealing the smell in the smoke. Thing is, I've been hearing and seeing prices from $100 and up, is it worth it? Or should I just stick with my trusty bong?

2. The cool thing about a vape is that you can set the temperature to where only certain or all of the are cannabinoids released, essentially giving you a different high at different temps. Cant do that with a bong or joint.

3. Vaping basically sucks the THC right out without actually burning it up and usually for me at least, gives a much bigger high, the smell is less obvious as well so its great for that as well.

4. I personally think that both bongs and vapes have their place. I have a few vapes as I do enjoy vaporizing, it gives you a different high than smoking and I have also been trying to transition to about an 80/20 balance on vaping to smoking. If you are going to get a vape though, get a decent desktop vape in the 150-200 range. There are some good portables too but they don't pack the same punch as the desktop units.