Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vapeing resin? i dont want to try lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paperplanes101, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I was smoking out some of my bros and some random dude a friend brought that would not shut the fuck up about how he smokes out of a bowl and wanted to vape his resin is my vape because he said it gets him bloooowed. I wanted to smack the shit out of him but I did my best not to and just looked at him like he was a dumb ass. I understand there are minuscule amounts of thc is bowl resin so im guessing you can vape it..has anyone done this? I don't want to try because well...who wants nasty resin in there vape..I don't even smoke it in a bowl. Haha

2. I would imagine you could vape it but resin always melts and gets nasty, could mess up something in an expensive vape?

Even if it doesnt Im with you, i dont use resin. I recently gave a ball of resin the size of my thumb to a freind because I knew I wouldnt use it

3. lol, "resin in a vape." it'd probably work, it would just vaporize. resin is like hash in a way i guess, its concentrated THC but with tar and shit, it wouldnt hurt your vape to try and would just vape up, it would taste like shit though but would get you high

4. You should have.

5. I've tried vaping ground roaches. Tastes like shit but gets you blown. I imagine if you have a vape that could vape resin, it would also taste like shit and get you at least somewhat high.

6. [quote name='"burtontoker"']lol, "resin in a vape." it'd probably work, it would just vaporize. resin is like hash in a way i guess, its concentrated THC but with tar and shit, it wouldnt hurt your vape to try and would just vape up, it would taste like shit though but would get you high[/quote]

Yeah but I figure it would melt and my heating element would taste like shit and be a bitch to clean haha

7. If you;re worried about it hurting the vape, leave it out and it will dry out, then your throw it in your grinder with some sticky bud. All the ground resin sticks to the bud and makes vaping easier and less nasty.

8. It will fuck up the taste of your whip for eternity.

9. Resin is NOT condensed THC, as a result it is nothing like hash.

Resin is a byproduct of combustion. That's like someone asking if they an BHO their ashes.