Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaped

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedypowerpuff, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Anyone interested in purchasing a vaporizer should not have to encounter the same problem I had. First the reveiws were not only hard to find but so biased and confusing that I took a shot with the vaporwarez 3g vapor cannon. Great product that delivers awesome results. So from a regular consumer to any one interested if you don't vape Do it! It's greeeat!!:hello:

2. I support this man fully.

I am sick and couldn't find any other way to cure my stomach, head, or throat from hurting. Then I vaped .2 grams of Kali Mist from my 3g VaporWarez, and I feel much better.

For $150 or less, there is no better whip-style vape IMO (not talking about homemade heat-gun style, Ars! :hello:)

3. definitely the best vape for the money!

i love how fast it heats up and changes temps. I can turn it on, vape a bowl, dump the abv, and put it away just as my volcano finishes pre-heating. :)