Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaped weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Feb 26, 2009.

1. How do you know if you got vaped weed?

2. Do you mean weed that has been vaporized? :confused:

3. Do you think you got some?

4. Well vaporized weed is "used herb". Properly vaped weed has been through a grinder and vaporized to a light to dark brown.

I still don't fully understand your question. Are you wondering what vaped weed looks like because you think you bought some??

5. yeah cause i got some weed but it isnt getting me high i was just wondering what it looks like

6. It'll be dark brown and brittle.

7. Well, no offense, but it should have been pretty obvious when you bought it. It wouldn't have smelled weedy. It would have smelled similar to the bowl of a bong or pipe. It would have also looked pretty repulsive, like worse than bobby browns. :)

8. yeah no im wrong fur shure my bad

9. weird. cause i also got some weed but it isnt getting me high i was just wondering what it looks like

10. If you post pictures we can let you know whats up with your weed

11. ive actually heard of people selling vap'd buds as schwag to kids haha. but, yeah man, you would KNOW. it would be all broken up, like shake, though i have heard of some vaps being able to work by just putting a straight nugget in, tho i think vaps are more efficient when the bud is ground up. it would be brown to possibly black, and if you squished it with your fingers it would turn to dust. have a smell that isnt even that of schwag or mids, it won't even smell like weed. if you were to receive a bag of it, which is doubtful, and if true you are a fool, but if you were, then i would search the forums and make QWISO hash, thats really the best use of vaporized bud. i'm actually saving up bud and stems to make some :smoking:

12. well my weed is green but its not sticky at all and its soft but hhard to rip apart

13. Soft but hard to rip apart?

Well if it's green it isn't vaped man....probably just some lowish-middies.

14. ill post pics late