Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped weed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ian060571, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hi just bought an iolite vaporiser and I've heard u can use the vaped weed for edibles. Does anyone know how long u should vape the weed so as to be able to make half decent edibles. The instructions say with half a gram in it its good for 15 mins,is this to long?:)

2. Just vape until light brown.
    I've never done this, but you can make hash with the vaped weed and then make edibles with that.

3. I vape till brown in color and I am curious how much vaped weed will be successful in a single dosage edible?

4. I only do one bag out of my Arizer Extreme Q just because the second bag is not as tasty.

5. I've made pot tea with about 2-3 grams of vaped weed and it got me really high for about 4-6 hours. I used 2 cups of milk and put the weed in a teabag, let it boil for 20-25 minutes. Someone told me that isn't long enough so I wasted it, so idk if I'll try it different next time, but at least it worked the first time.

6. Can you put it in a tea bag and just boil the jug like normal tea? Adding some fat to it Aswell ofcoruse lol I'll add milk but can you do tht? And with stalks??

7. you could probably use whole milk.
    search the forum, your questions have probably already been answered 100+ times.

8. do not make weed tea that way unless you are looking for a way to wasted your vaped weed. Make decent/butter and add that to tea/milk if you really want weed-tea. If you want something drinkable, look into tinctures

9. No the effort would be wasted as nothing good in mj is water soluble, so then adding fat later would be too little too late.

This. I'm making butter tonight actually, but I have a Silver Surfer. I let my bud turn like milk chocolate brown. I've never made cannabutter before, but I have made firecrackers, AVB firecrackers, and single serving AVB oil. Also AVB cookies using oil.

You'll need about 3-5 grams well vaped bud per person to feel any effects, but they are pretty strong.

My butter is cooling in the freezer right now, tomorrow I'm making brownies.