Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped weed in brownies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highflyer1212, Mar 22, 2011.

1. You can certainly lose yourself for the night vaping, trust me! You still get a very strong high (some argue stronger, as you're getting a higher amount of THC off the bud), it's just a little bit different. Some people prefer it (me!) and others still like to smoke occasionally.

The best thing to do is try out a vape before you buy it, but if that's not possible, just get it. Chances are, you won't regret it in the least! The MFLB is an amazing product.

2. I love my MFLB. Going to start saving the ABV as soon as I move into my apartment and make some brownies!

3. eat with caution. start out small - wait at lease 60-90 minutes before eating any more. It kicks is slow but then builds up and last for hours.

We had never made brownies and I heard vape leftovers could be used.
    We used about 4-5 grams of vape (sativa) leftovers and made up a pan of brownies. One of the 8x8" pans. I split the pan into 4 brownies and my wife and I both had one.

WHOOAAAAA! - I was so stoned I couldn't stand up - I then had a massive anxiety attack. My wife later threw up she was so stoned. we were stoned for 8 hours. My wife was more like 12!!!

We cut the remaining 2 brownies into 8 - 1" brownies. They were great - 4 hours of pain relief and no psycho episodes.

Logged in as Rocoon
    Title: [​IMG] Message:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Fonts
    [​IMG]
    Sizes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smilies [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [More] Trackback: Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Post Icons You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
    No icon [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Hi there, first post after reading a whole lot. Just tried vaped weed brownies and mine don't seem very strong at all. Just under an oz of vaped into 250g of butter simmered with water for 7hours left overnight to seperate the water. Made into 9 brownies. Thought this would be ok. Left some spare for toast but that too hasn't got much power. Any ideas why? Nice herb vaped to Brown.

5. I'd say instead of making 9 brownies. Use same amount of vaped bud, and make 4.