Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped Weed For Edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaptainCook, Jan 29, 2013.

1. As you can probably tell, I've never made edibles before. I just got a vaporizer and I'm wondering if I'd be able to put the vaped weed in food without heating the oven up to a certain temperature, since the vape already got it there.

2. So, from what I understand about cannabis, once the weed has been heated the THC becomes active or ready for humans or whatever (too stoned to be scientifically/factually correct XD). I do know for a fact that weed is ready to cook with after it has been vaped (a common term for it is ABV already been vaped). I don't know if you can just straight sprinkle it on food, I would assume you actually could, I just have no idea how much it would take and I'm pretty sure it's not as efficient as cooking WITH it.

The problem I think is that it depends on how vaped out your weed is, If you fried it to a crisp it's no good.

What kind of vape do you have? Mine's supposed to get here today :p

3. Yes, you can cook with vaped weed. You just need a lot more of it.

4. You can make great firecrackers with abv weed, as long as you haven't vaped it right to brown.