Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped Weed for Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by The Captain K, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Im thinking of using some vaped ganja in making some oil, and then using that oil for some brownies ... How much vaped ganja would suffice for one or two brownies? I have one gram of vaped, should I add some unvaped in with the vaped weed, to make the oil, and good tutorials for weed brownies with canabis-oil?

2. Please, in the future, use the search feature!

Vaped bud is perfect for edibles. If you want to add extra unvaped bud, thats up to you.

1 gram of vaped dank will be enough for two doses, if you fry it until brown, or one larger dose.

I suggest you learn how to make cannaoil this way: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...aleos-potent-decarboxylated-cannabis-oil.html

I also suggest if you add extra non-vaped buds, to decarboxylate them. And when you're frying, fry until brown. After you've strained, don't throw away the plant material - just eat it separately.

3. So .. I should microwave my vaped bud? And I should microwave any bud that isn't vaped?

4. Dont microwave vaped bud since it's already been decarboxylated in the vaping process

You should probably microwave bud that isnt vaped if you want to increase the amount of cannabinoids present - do so carefully, for no more than 1 minute at a time. 3 minutes all at once =/= three, one minute microwave sessions. two to three one minute microwave sessions is reccomended by me per gram or two, or three.

info on decarboxylation
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...-decarboxylation-examination.html#post8824876

5. Okay, now, how do brownies taste with this oil? Can I add some butter? Should I just let it sit? Would it be better if I let it sit in a jar without cooking it? Do I have to cook it? Is this process worth it?

6. After straining, the sugar and brownie chocolate will mask the flavor. You can add butter, but you'll be diluting the cannabinoids. Try to use extra cannabutter for the recipe and less water, feeling free to add extra kitchen flour if the consistancy changes.

You have to cook in a lipid to properly extract. Dark brown the bud during the frying process. No it wouldn't be better if you just let it sit. It wouldn't. The process is more than worth it.

Just check out my thread that I linked to on my first reply to you.

7. Okay, so, let me get this .. haha .. just to make sure. I will put 1 gram of vaped weed into oil, just enough oil, and I may add 1 gram of bud, if so, I must decarbo-whatev-alyze the weed so that it crumbles like my vaped stuff, after that, add it to the oil, and let it cook for 5 minutes, until dark brown, after that strain, and put into a vial and cook some ganja-brownies. :)

8. Perfect. You got it, man. Even save the fried cannabis after straining and eat it - it's laced with lipid-protected cannabinoids.

9. #9 TokeitNbakeit, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Captain k go to paleos thread he has a step by step and i also have a minute by minute pictorial there. Its pretty easy once you try it. Im high on brownies i made out of it right now.

I would also use more then 1 gram for an entire batch of brownies maybe 1 gram per brownie. So if in an 8x8 pan 8 grams is the least id use. I used 20 grams for an 8x8

gave one brownieto my dealer he called me this morning he went to bed at 7.

10. Now, also, may I use shake, like the leaves, and extract the crystals and shit? Would that work?

11. yea i dont see why not. Decarboxylate it.

12. Alright, so, an ounce of shake should do pretty good in a batch. :) Mah buddy is givin' me an ounce shake, and in return I get to keep some .. So .. this should go good. :)

13. I made some out of this bud.

Just post about your high in Paleos thread :hello:

Attached Files:

14. Did you vape that bud whole or is that just schwag?

15. Sorry my camera isnt that good heres a better pic. Its some crazy dank indica.

Attached Files:

16. I see. That's a better picture. :)

17. Haha yea!

Make that oil man im high as hell off 1 brownie.

Check my minute by minute its what i made these brownies out of.

18. How many brownies could I make outta an ounce of shake?

19. Decarboxylate your shake and trim first. Shake and trim, even cut up stems are perfect for this method.

However much oil you put into the brownies, divided by the amount of brownies!

Then fry on high until dark browned. Use extra oil and LESS water in the brownie mixture, adding kitchen flour if you need to fix any consistancy problems (mostly unnecessary, but I tell you this just in case)

20. How many brownies will it make if I desire a good high, like, a HIGH.