Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped Weed and Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeDemBudz, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever tried this? If so...how did you do it and how much vaped bud did you use for a single POTENT dose?

I recently got an MFLB and I already have a bunch saved up...I just dump it into a ziploc bag. I am not sure if this is the best way to store it but whatever.

I know how to make firecrackers with non-vaped bud...but I was assuming one would need to use more bud if it were vaped (which is why I want to know how much) and specific directions. The recipe I did before with non-vaped bud called for the bud to be decarboxylated in the oven previous to baking the actual firecrackers but I was assuming I could just skip this step with vaped bud and perhaps even cook it at a different temperature or less/more time. Anyone have a clue? [​IMG]

By potent I mean knock you on your ass potent...if possible. I smoke pretty much 24/7 and edibles barely phase me; high tolerance ftl [​IMG].

Thank you!

EDIT:
    Firecrackers only! I know there is probably a better more effective way to use the vaped bud in edibles, but I would like to know specifics on firecrackers.

2. Ya you can use vaped weed for edibles. I generally don't like reusing it since it's kinda dry, harsh, most thc gone besides some sedatives/analgesics (different chemicals are released through different form of extraction); however, it can be fine for edibles. I'm not sure the exact amount more you'd wanna use as opposed to the .5-1g or whatever of bud for firecrackers.

It's not gonna taste as good and will be a diff kind of high imo but I'd use slightly more like 1-1.5gs per cracker. You could also make some QWISO hash I believe.

3. Try 1g each and only make a couple just to test for potency. And use nutella instead of peanut butter.

4. Nutella is dope I'm makin' some today with like .5-1g of dank purple kush.

5. Yo does anyone else notice how much weight you loose after vaping?
    I had 5 grams of bud and I weighed it up after I vaped it good...2.5 grams.

6. i have quite a bit of experience with this. I usually use anywhere between 1.5-2 grams of vaped weed per dose, but i've gotten to the moon with as little as .9 before. i use nutella, and bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.

hope this helps!