Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaped weed and brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by phsballin4life, Mar 26, 2009.

1. how much vaped weed would i need to make a good potent batch of cannabutter for some brownies?

2. I've made two batches with with my duff and both were just a bit too strong.......the first batch was with 24g in four sticks (1lb) of butter, the other was about the same ratio with 11g in 2 sticks. I would try at least that much for the first time just to make sure it is as strong as mine was.

3. edit: cannaoil my bad done made it tho with 12 g the brownies are done now

4. tell us how they turn out strength wise, I've got about 10-14 grams of vaped weed saved up.

5. well i used like 10 grams of unvaped weed and about 2 grams of AVW. cooked in the oil about a hour. hour later i was blitzeddddddddd:smoking: