Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaped bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rync888, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I recently purchased a vaporizer and I thought I read you can reuse vaped bud. New to vaping so go easy on me. Is this true?

2. ya you can make edibles and hash

:hello:

3. Even if you've toasted it pretty well, so long as it wasn't combusted and turned basically to soot & carbon, you've got a bit of fully-activated potency in there! If you ever find yourself running low, or if you have 'dry days' when you wish that you didn't, then you should definitely be saving your vaped bud for a rainy day. :)

These should help get you going, both can be used with vaped herb, just skip the decarbing step;

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

Good luck, and have fun! :wave: