Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped bud potency?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mithrandir, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I had an awesome extended smoke session with my vaped weed yesterday. It's great to get high twice (first by vaping, then by smoking) while only needing to pay once. :D

2. i have been saving it. im waiting till i have around an oz then ima make some strong special brownies.

3. [quote name='"SativaShark"']

Question #1: Did you vape stems?

Question #2: Did you put your vaped stems in with the rest of your vaped weed?

I learned quickly not to mix my abv up with the stems I vaped because it smokes like crap, even though I find stems vape very nicely.

So now I store my vaped stems in a separate container to be used strictly for edibles or other non-smoking uses.

After doing this, my vaped weed became eminently more smokeable.

.[/quote]

Please elaborate on "smokes like crap" when mixed. I currently vape weed and stems and it vapes just fine with me.

4. I must be incredibly spoiled. I never save vaped herbs nor stems.

5. [quote name='"KushBurner420"']I must be incredibly spoiled. I never save vaped herbs nor stems.[/quote]

Well you get a different high when you vape just stems. So mixing them always gives me a flavorful high.

6. i don't vape... but i would imagine it would be very minimal

7. What I mean is that the vaped stem is not good for smoking afterwards the way normal vaped weed is. I personally find the smoke is very harsh, to the point where it gives me the dry heaves, so I save vaped stems in a separate container for use exclusively in edibles.

8. Not to mention the wicked headache you'd get afterwards.

9. Fortunately I never got a headache afterwards. Probably because I wasn't just smoking all stem, but a mixture of weed and stem, which was more than likely less harsh.

10. [quote name='"CrackThaDutch"']I also mix avb and fresh bud either 50/50 or 70/30 fresh to avb, in joints.
    Not sure percentage of thc still in the avb but it Definetly gives a good buzz even with little or no fresh bud. As other said it just seems to take a bit more[/quote]

I too do this. Have you notice your joints running more often? For some reason no matter how well I mix it 50/50 my abv joints run! I don't believe it's a rolling issue since my 100% green ones don't run.

11. I've also noticed this.

12. That is just gross, don't do that. I only do it when I vape a little of it, then sometimes I decide to smoke the rest. That is just wasting it, there is no THC in it. Use it for edibles, you won't feel much from smoking it, unless you smoke a shit load.

13. I'm with you there Shark.
    Not that I smoke anymore but yeah, even if I did I'd say the only thing I'd save post-vape for is cooking. I have smoked it before and it burns a lot faster and tends to be pretty harsh, and of course with a lot of the active ingredients already absent you're essentially burning most of the "bad" part.
    Yeah, it'll work but it's a much lesser effect - make some firecrackers with postvape, that's the best use if you ask me.

14. unchill

15. eh smoking half vaped and half fresh bud isnt so bad when your budget is running low.its a little harsh but it does the trick

16. [quote name='"Simmerten"']eh smoking half vaped and half fresh bud isnt so bad when your budget is running low.its a little harsh but it does the trick[/quote]

Indeed.

Bump