Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped bud potency?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mithrandir, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Mixing abv and fresh bud? what the hell are you all thinking
    get a REAL VAPORIZER
    da buddha silver surfer etc
    and vape the FRESH BUD
    god why would you do that you make me sick.

2. I usually roll it up with about half half non vaped and half vaped. It turns out fine.

3. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']

Mixing abv and fresh bud? what the hell are you all thinking
    get a REAL VAPORIZER
    da buddha silver surfer etc
    and vape the FRESH BUD
    god why would you do that you make me sick.[/QUOTE]

Harsh :/

4. Anybody know any good recipes that call for vaped weed?

5. I mix like the guy above said

6. You should really just eat it, take a teaspoon of it and wash it down with some soda or somthing cos the THC thats left will have been decarboxilated already so it will hit as good as if you cannabutter it up.

Defo if you wanna get the most out of it without fucking about or having to fuck your lungs up by hitting shit loads of rubbish burning vegetation. Just swill it down, its no worse than eating/drinking wheatgrass.... which is rank but benficial :) lol....

7. I've never cooked my vaped bud. I've always rolled it up. I don't smoke it up all the way do maybe that's why, but it's tolerable by any means.

8. [quote name='"Sherak"']You should really just eat it, take a teaspoon of it and wash it down with some soda or somthing cos the THC thats left will have been decarboxilated already so it will hit as good as if you cannabutter it up.

Defo if you wanna get the most out of it without fucking about or having to fuck your lungs up by hitting shit loads of rubbish burning vegetation. Just swill it down, its no worse than eating/drinking wheatgrass.... which is rank but benficial :) lol....[/QUOTE]

So how much would i have to eat in order to feel anything?

9. [quote name='"ChillBroBaggins"']

So how much would i have to eat in order to feel anything?[/QUOTE]

Lol I've always wondered if I can just take my kief shot(all the kief at the bottom of my grinder) and be fucked up.

10. [quote name='"Sherak"']You should really just eat it, take a teaspoon of it and wash it down with some soda or somthing cos the THC thats left will have been decarboxilated already so it will hit as good as if you cannabutter it up.

Defo if you wanna get the most out of it without fucking about or having to fuck your lungs up by hitting shit loads of rubbish burning vegetation. Just swill it down, its no worse than eating/drinking wheatgrass.... which is rank but benficial :) lol....[/QUOTE]

No way would eating vaped bud do anything to you, let alone give the effects of canabutter.

11. dont smoke it, fuck that. make qwiso. i can get decently high from a 5th run of about 1.5g.

12. [quote name='"Steadybakin420"']dont smoke it, fuck that. make qwiso. i can get decently high from a 5th run of about 1.5g.[/quote]

Sorry but what's qwiso?

13. We did that for a while. I had quite a bit. It would take about 5 hits of that shit to have any effect, and it only lasted for a short time, wasn't very intense, then gave me a headache.

Not worth it, IMO.

14. [quote name='"Alta420"']

We did that for a while. I had quite a bit. It would take about 5 hits of that shit to have any effect, and it only lasted for a short time, wasn't very intense, then gave me a headache.

Not worth it, IMO.[/quote]

I've never had this happen before.

15. ehh i just toss my vaped weed...seems pretty worthless

at a max its maybe 20% potent as new weed...if that.

personally im not cheap and would rather just use new fresh weed

16. Question #1: Did you vape stems?

Question #2: Did you put your vaped stems in with the rest of your vaped weed?

I learned quickly not to mix my abv up with the stems I vaped because it smokes like crap, even though I find stems vape very nicely.

So now I store my vaped stems in a separate container to be used strictly for edibles or other non-smoking uses.

After doing this, my vaped weed became eminently more smokeable.

In answer to the original question, I vape my weed to a dark golden brown usually, and I still find it remarkably potent if I use it later for smoking or other things.

But every experience is as individual as the bud you are using, your mileage will vary depending on this, and other factors like how long you vape for. The only real solution is to experiment and see how it works out for you.

17. i smoke my ABV, it gets me pretty baked. It tastes like ass hole so i usually try to light it with beeline to negate the taste. It burns really quickly too.

I've made edibles with my ABV and some shake, got me baked all day. I was a tree for about 14 hours while going from estate sale to estate sale with my parents.

18. I save my vaped weed and smoke it. There should be plenty of CBD's left in it, so taking one good hit an hour before bed helps me fall asleep easier.