Vapeble Cannabis Ejuice DIY

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Personalusegrow, Mar 6, 2019.

1. First off this is for educational purposes only and if you attempt this and anything negative or positive happens, I will not and cannot be held responsible...

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISKS!

Do NOT attempt this near ANY children or pets and always do this in a well ventilated area...

This topic does not cover the use of PEG as I dont have any, if you find your finished product has separated, shake it up before each use this should remedy the issue...

Lets get cookin...

14 Grams of CBD Mango Haze or any strain of Cannabis you have available.
    ■ 1st photo

Grind it all up.

■ 2nd photo

Decarb it for 40 mins at 240f inside this tinfoil envelope.
    ■ 3rd photo

Add decarbed cannabis to approximately 100 ml of "PG" = Propylene glycol OR just enough to cover the plant material in a small pot and cook it at a small gentle simmer for 40 mins up to 1 hour.

NOTES: cook on stove in pot at a very low temp, when you see vapor just starting to form thats good, only need to see a whisp of vapor every 30 to 60 seconds more then this is too much....if you see lots of vapor TURN IT DOWN... a very low heat is needed here.

• PS. Your whole house is going to smell like Cannabis ALOT.

• "Your only looking to reduce the PG amount without further decarbing your cannabis, also PG is also a little like fryer oil if it gets too hot and will splash and potentially cause some damage"

Now you have just transferred all the cannabis THC/CBD/Terps ect into the PG and you have black liquid...

Put all your cooked material and liquid and pour it into a mason jar, let it cool to the touch and then freeze it.

We know that freezing cannabis with alchohol and giveing it a good shake is beneficial, so why not try it here also??

After about 2hrs/6hrs in the freezer remove it and shake the hell outta it for atleast 1 full minute.

Now its time to strain it at least twice to remove all the plant material from your liquid, now you should have dark if not black liquid free from plant material and loaded with THC/CBD/Terps ect...

Now pour into any ejuice bottle or similarly and label it accordingly...

Now you to have two options to make your cannabis Juice:

#1: 50% Cannabis infused PG mixed with 50% "VG" = Vegetable Glycerin, now you have made 50/50 base cannabis juice ready to be vaped at a high strength...

#2: Use the Cannabis infused PG as your "flavor" for making juice... This mean you would only 1% up to 10% of the cannabis infused PG and mix it with VG and regular PG to get a desired ratio at a lower strength...

Example: 10% Cannabis infused PG + 40% Regular PG + 50% VG and you have 50/50 mix at a lower strength ready to be vaped.

Note: 90% of the Vape Atomizers and Vape mods can handle 50/50 ratio mix easily as this is a standardized base for ejuice. Subohm tanks and mods will handle up to 80%VG/20%PG ratios, DIY coils and cloud chaseing attys will handle 100% VG...

This will quickly spoil your vape coils and likely need to be replaced often, depending on how much you use them and how "hot" your vape temperature is.

Dont expect to use this coil with any other ejuice because its going to taste like cannabis...

Try vapeing at lower watts/temperature and increase it untill your happy with the flavor, cloud production and how well it works.

You should feel the full effect within less then 1 min...

NEVER ATTEMPT any mix that has more then 60% PG in it. You wont like it, it will burn your throat and taste horrible.

Thats it, your done! 20190305_170435.jpg 20190305_171137.jpg 20190305_171300.jpg

Sent from my screen to yours!

2. Looks nasty 20190305_192331.jpg

3. About 100ml of concentrated cannabis eliquid and loaded into an distillate vape pen... 20190305_204458.jpg 20190305_205227.jpg

4. Of course I did 50% cannabis PG mixed with 50% VG before I loaded the pen :)

5. Nice work. Looks more like vape juice than e-juice. Can this be utilized in an electronic e-cig vape like the ones sold at the medical dispensaries? I wonder where one can purchase one of those e-cig's and/or charger -- they're nice and easy. Not that the EVOD style like the one shown above aren't nice too.

6. You can use basically any vape device that holds liquid. Tastes like weed, smells like weed and gives ya a buzz. Obviously the better the bud and stronger you make it. It will work better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I use my DIY juice in my desktop vaporizer by putting a drop of it on some ABV which works for me,I also use my bubbler and that helps alleviate the throat burn.

Having some Chloraseptic is also a good idea.

I also use
    Vegetable Glycerine & Propylene Glycol Base VGPG 70-30

I do it using 4 oz of decarbed bud.

I put the finished product in the fridge and keep a small jar on the counter top,Apply using an eye dropper.

enjoy yours :D