Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TECH N9NE, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Hey peeps... i know i been making loads of threads ( ever since i got my own place and smoek dank i really started getting into it ) anyway... i was wondering if anyone here knows a site wher u can order a vape from that delivers internationally? and which vape is a good choice to cop... anyway thanks yall

2. magic flight launch box. DO IT!

3. this bad boy? Magic-Flight

4. Yea!!! listen to this guy!!! he posted in one of my threads and helped with a lot of other people to persuade me to buy the mflb...im high:hello:

5. ahahah sounds good... wats the price on that thing?

6. $80 - $100. LIFETIME warranty. regardless of how you use it!

7. sounds good ... if i can find it here in germany i will get it next month and surely take pics :D .... but are there any other suggestions people?

8. The MFLB is great cause its cheap, good, portable, and the lifetime warranty. I can vouche for it and say its amazing. But if you have a lot of money to spend and can keep it in your house then id say get the Volcano.

9. I'd say for the launch box as well. good luck :)