Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vape?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pudge740, Nov 27, 2012.

1. what is the best kind of vape for the money like nothing too expensive?

2. What's your price range then?

3. I use a Vapor Genie, it was about $60 or less on Amazon. works great!

4. uh im thinking around 100-200 depending ya know?

5. what are you looking to get out of it?
    stealth?
    portability?
    a desktop unit?
    a whip?
    a bag?

6. #6 Pudge740, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    well im new to vapes and everything but could u give me one for stealth and one for a desktop unit?

7. I would really consider going 200 plus what you might normally spend on your next re-up.
    You should be able to get an "extreme q" for that - and it's well worth the investment.

There are however, some decent units for around 160-200, I have no personal experience but I'm sure someone will be able to advise.

8. Stealth: MFLB
    Desktop: Da Buddha

9. Has anyone had the MFLB i heard its pretty good?

10. It's the most stealthy, and certainly the most portable vape in this particular low price range.
    It's relatively effective though the battery life thing is annoying.
    It's an "ok" example of vaping but IMO not really a "real" vape, in that it does not provide half as good an experience as you'll get with better models.

I had one, it was "ok" and nothing beyond that to me.
    Some people praise the shit out of it though.

just like to suggest better vapes as a starting point because I think that with less of a learning curve (as there is with cheaper/smaller vapes) and better ease of use and efficiency - so that you get a better impression when you first start and enjoy the method, hence being less likely to give it up or pass it off as "not really your thing".

11. what would u suggest either a extreme q like you said or the da buddah which one for the price??

12. i use da buddha and love it. and they're within your price range. there are a few other well-reviewed vapes in that bracket, but i don't have any experience with then. you can browse around the vaporizer section for some great info and lots of feedback on various vapes. :)

Vaporizers - Grasscity.com Forums

13. Extreme Q or if you dont care about the bag option go with the V-tower. You can find one for right around 100 online. You can get awesome hits with it especially the elbow method. Got one and wishing I had got one sooner as i love the high and im saving lots of weed !