Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape through nose? haha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eaglecrazz, Apr 28, 2011.

1. So tonight i was watching some hockey and puffin my vape. Then I had an idea! I started to inhale through my nose (i have a vapor brothers) and exhaled out through mouth! i was wondering is this the same as regular? thanks

2. #2 BeefStu, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    Inhaling through your nose gets you slightly higher, but only slightly. A little bit of additional THC gets absorbed by the membranes in your nose. If you also exhale slowly through your nose, you'll get a little bit of the THC that didn't get absorbed by your lungs.

3. i heard it gets you higher, idk never tried it

4. Straight to the dome

Attached Files:

5. Welcome to the city.

6. You can get one of those oxygen masks (or the little nose piece tube endings) that patients who need O2 tanks have to carry and hook your whip up to it with the right tubing and connectors.

Much less enjoyable experience though.

7. IT'S LIKE SNORTING WEED. People are going to start refering to this as slang calling it "snorting weed" I mean technically its the smoke but still.... That's crazy.

8. I have an EQ, the mouthpiece would fit pretty snug into my nostril

9. DUDEEEEEE
    I've never met anyone fucked enough to try it besides me!
    I have a vapor brothers too.. I've done it before.
    It actually gets me higher.. I also find that I get better pull with my nose and I get thicker and bigger hoots.. sounds fucked but I'm serious.
    Pretty bomb...

Wash it before sharing it/switching back to your mouth though..

10. this is the absolute best way to vape you get unbelievably high my cheap vape has a perfect nose fit I'd suggest you try out for your selfs

Attached Files:

11. [quote name='"DankGanjaDank"']IT'S LIKE SNORTING WEED. People are going to start refering to this as slang calling it "snorting weed" I mean technically its the smoke but still.... That's crazy.[/quote]

Technically it's vaporhahahaha

12. cheers for vaporbros!!

when I exhale out my nose, it can sorta tickle sometimes