Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vape temp question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tuxx, Nov 10, 2011.

1. what is a good vape temperature?

My friends and I have never used one before, and last night we ended up smoking out of it i think because it was so thick and harsh. I believe it is set in Farenheit.

It is a box and nozzle sort of vape we got for about 60$

2. If you got the vape for $60, I guarantee the temperature readout is not even close to accurate so don't go by that.

3. Iv seen some digital vaporizers on amazon for about that much. isnt the normal temperature 350ish?

4. Idk. We had it set around 334 and i think we werr just smoking it, it was harsh and thick.

5. ^ This man couldn't be more correct.

I had a cheap vape and would Leave it on 300 all the time. A friend had one of those laser temperature readers and it was way off. In fact while I had It set to a constant '300' if would read differently each time I turned it on. 250 - 400. Totally bogus.

Invest in a higher end model, or adjust.
    If the shits black, try and turn it down.
    Green, turn it up a little.
    Good luck, man I'm vapin' right now :wave:

6. Hit it once the rod or heating element is barely glowing red,

Once it is noticeably red you will be smokin