Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape temp makes a huge difference

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bunsup15, Feb 5, 2014.

1. I normally vape at level 4 through 7 on my Arizer Solo, but last night I decided to try out lower temps. So I stayed on level 2 and then went up to 3. For some reason, I was really uncomfortable and paranoid, my heart was racing and sputtering, it wasn't pleasant at all!

This is probably why smokers always say that smoking gives a better high..just my thoughts

2. weed causes paranoia probably just a random "attack"  I get them at random times.

3. Just theorizing here, but with the lower settings you mainly got THC which vaporizes at lower temps, and less CBD/CBN.  It was like you got a pure sativa which can cause paranoia. 

4. This guys exactly right, you were likely close to combustion. Even if it didn't combust is your avb usually dark?

5. Welcome to the wonderful world of non combustion.

6. Yeah for my volcano I prefer 380 flowers 395 hash or if I want to get really high